(OT) Boston v. NY Game 6 Thread

millbank

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Purposely slapping the ball away is illegal no matter who has the right of way.  If ARod were simply in the act of running and the ball was dislodged then he'd be safe. 

Class all the way from Yankee fans.  I'm suprised we didnt see the D cells being tossed out from the upper deck.

76894[/snapback]

I didn't see the replay till a moment ago. You are right, it was the right call. When it happened live, it looked like Arod bumped into him and the ball came out, not that he swatted it.

The fans should be ashamed of themselves for throwing stevestojan on the field, but they don't get to see the replay right away.

I'm suprised we didnt see the D cells being tossed out from the upper deck.

76894[/snapback]

D-cells come out in the 11th inning. It's 9-volts in the eighth, double-As in the ninth, Cs and other foreign objects in the 10th. We save the Ds for really extreme situations. It's in our handbook.

I didn't see the replay till a moment ago. You are right, it was the right call. When it happened live, it looked like Arod bumped into him and the ball came out, not that he swatted it.

The fans should be ashamed of themselves for throwing stevestojan on the field, but they don't get to see the replay right away.

76899[/snapback]

if you are saying it was the right call , i will respect you... Boston fans also where throwing things on the field when they were losing, such acts are not restricted to Yankee stadium........its wrong everywhere....

Boston fans questioning somebody else's class? :lol:

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at the very worst fans in the United States' most embarrasing sportstown calling somebody else classless!

That's just priceless :lol:

D-cells come out in the 11th inning.  It's 9-volts in the eighth, double-As in the ninth, Cs and other foreign objects in the 10th.  We save the Ds for really extreme situations.  It's in our handbook.

:lol::lol::lol::P:P

if you are saying it was the right call , i will respect you... Boston fans also where throwing things on the field  when they were losing, such acts are not restricted to Yankee stadium........its wrong everywhere....

76905[/snapback]

It was the right call because he swated at Arrojo's arm when Arrojo wasn't in the way.

Had Arrojo been standing and had Arod ran into him causing the ball to come out, it would have been legal. But Arod tried to make a play.

Can't blame him, but it was the right call from my seat at least.

Boston fans questioning somebody else's class? :lol:

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at the very worst fans in the United States' most embarrasing sportstown calling somebody else classless!

That's just pricelss  :lol:

76909[/snapback]

Simon, you obviously forgot your Ritilan today....been to Giant staduim....a Rangers/Bruins hockey game??? how does that stevestojan taste as it comes out your mouth, don't forget to wipe your mouth