(OT) Boston v. NY Game 6 Thread

millbank

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What on earth has happened to the Yanks bats? They look terrible tonight-and the past 2 games. A pop up is the easiest out in baseball and Yanks are hitting plenty of them. They cant hit with runners in scoring position and they have not been able to hit worn down, over worked, underskilled releivers. Yanks can bring it but someone needs to open the gates. Jeter leads off next inning. Hopefully we can generate some runs and at least chip away. Why hasnt anyone attempted a bunt on Schilling yet?

I think we can say goodbye to the Yankees. If they let them win this game, I don't like Kevin Brown in game 7. And something has happened to the Yankee bats since game 4. I feel a 4 run lead is way too hard for the Yankees to overcome. This game is over. :lol::lol:

I think we can say goodbye to the Yankees.  If they let them win this game, I don't like Kevin Brown in game 7.  And something has happened to the Yankee bats since game 4.  I feel a 4 run lead is way too hard for the Yankees to overcome.  This game is over.  :lol:  :lol:

76788[/snapback]

Hey! Dont pull a BF and quit on your team! The Yanks have bats and they are the Yanks. WTF? Go Yanks!

I think we can say goodbye to the Yankees.  If they let them win this game, I don't like Kevin Brown in game 7.  And something has happened to the Yankee bats since game 4.  I feel a 4 run lead is way too hard for the Yankees to overcome.  This game is over.  :lol:  :lol:

76788[/snapback]

It does not look good, but many of these Yankees have been here before, never count them out.

No way are they out of anything,if there is a game tomorrow it will be crazy and because Yankee's are smarter team I think they win....