Atta Boy Edwards!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to cheat on your dying wife, and Kudos to Fox News and the Enquirer for sticking with the story unlike the liberal media.

The Edwards are supposed to give a statement soon, think they'll come out in the "Spitzer pose"?

Yeah, cause a guy's sex life is real news. I wonder if MTV is wasting time on this too. I bet CSPAN isn't wasting much time on it.......I am sure you consider CSPAN boring

I don't care who Edwards or McCain slept with- this country needs to GROW UP!

Yeah, cause a guy's sex life is real news. I wonder if MTV is wasting time on this too. I bet CSPAN isn't wasting much time on it.......I am sure you consider CSPAN boring

I don't care who Edwards or McCain slept with- this country needs to GROW UP!

Most folks don't care who he slept with.

Lying about it, having your crony take responsibility, and possible use of campaign funds to cover it up on the other hand, that says alot about the man's character

Lying about it, having your crony take responsibility, and possible use of campaign funds to cover it up on the other hand, that says alot about the man's character

I will listen to the use of campaign funds, I couldn't care less about the other stuff. Too m any people enjoy the dirt. Glad I am not a heathen monster :wallbash:

Well, it's not like his wife was fighting cancer through all of that, cuz that would REALLY say a lot about a man's character.

Well, it's not like his wife was fighting cancer through all of that, cuz that would REALLY say a lot about a man's character.

Yeah, that makes it news.........Most people in this country lack character, sorry to disappoint you

Yeah, that makes it news.........Most people in this country lack character, sorry to disappoint you

You're not telling me something I don't already know. But the fact is, I don't care what party you're from: I expect people who represent me to, at the very least, be able to use good judgement. I think knocking up a chick while your wife is battling breast cancer shows poor judgement. If you're Tiger Woods or David Letterman and you can't keep your dick in your pants, I could care less. But if you want to be president of the most powerful nation in the world, you need to have more character than your basic idiot. I don't that thinks an unreasonable request.

You're not telling me something I don't already know. But the fact is, I don't care what party you're from: I expect people who represent me to, at the very least, be able to use good judgement. I think knocking up a chick while your wife is battling breast cancer shows poor judgement. If you're Tiger Woods or David Letterman and you can't keep your dick in your pants, I could care less. But if you want to be president of the most powerful nation in the world, you need to have more character than your basic idiot. I don't that thinks an unreasonable request.

Well said!

And out the door he went...

:worthy: Poor John Edwards. First, he acts the ass by cheating on his cancer-riddled wife, then he has the stupidity to get the broad pregnant. Proof positive you can take the dude out of the trailer park, but can't take the trailer park out of the dude.

And out the door he went...

:( Poor John Edwards. First, he acts the ass by cheating on his cancer-riddled wife, then he has the stupidity to get the broad pregnant. Proof positive you can take the dude out of the trailer park, but can't take the trailer park out of the dude.

Just when you thought it couldn't get More Trashy

Just imagine. If John Edwards was dumb enough to have made a sex tape. Could Obama? Or Hillary? Or John McCain?

:lol:

I'm calling bullschit on that too

Elizabeth Edwards has been fighting breast cancer that had spread to her bones

My Mom also has been fighting breast cancer that spread to her bones and a couple other places. (btw, Elizabeth Edwards' glorious public struggle with Breast Cancer pales in comparison to my Mom's private struggle)

John Edwards went out and cheated

My Dad has been by my Mom's side the whole tiime

John Edwards is a selfish man. Plain and simple

No doubt he was selfish- a lot of people are selfish- MOST people are

You would think Edwards would have taken a lesson from Sen. David Vitter. The guy hired a prostitute (who usually require a man to wear protection so they don't get pregnant or diseases), he gets caught, gets his wife to stand with him when he publicly apologizes for being caught, and then still gets to stay a senator, and he's even running for reelection this year. And here I thought prostitution was illegal.