Atta Boy Edwards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChIX-XHlZFw

Apparently Cindy McCain wasn't the only woman John McCain had an affair with. Watch McCain's first wife limp to get the mail, then listen to her physical therapist say that Carol loved John and would have waited twice as long for him and you get a clearer understanding of John McCain's "character".

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JK2000, only the latest iteration of ellegantelliot, et al. The tags change, the arguments and posting styles remain the same. Dude goes through screen names here like babies go through diapers, and for the same reason.

:ph34r::blink:

Oh really? Go ahead and find the post where I did that, smart guy. Find the specific posts where I give my thoughts on why Edwards did it and what his marriage was like. Or how he feels about his wife.

Take your time.

Hey, JK, did you ever find the long lost posts of mine about Edwards? I wouldn't want to think you were completely talking out of your ass or anything.

Just wondering. Thanks.

Hey, JK, did you ever find the long lost posts of mine about Edwards? I wouldn't want to think you were completely talking out of your ass or anything.

Just wondering. Thanks.

I did, learn how ro read please.

I did, learn how ro read please.

Meaning you did find posts where I gave my thoughts on why Edwards did it and what his marriage was like. Or how he feels about his wife.

Cool, then go ahead and share with the rest of the class.

Meaning you did find posts where I gave my thoughts on why Edwards did it and what his marriage was like. Or how he feels about his wife.

Cool, then go ahead and share with the rest of the class.

Why should I go digging through this thread to make you happy? Do it yourself.

Why should I go digging through this thread to make you happy? Do it yourself.

Well, seeing as how you're the one who said I made all sorts of comments about Edwards, maybe you should be the one to find the actual posts where that happened.

I don't really see how I should be the one digging up information (that doesn't exist) to support your ignorant posts.

Well, seeing as how you're the one who said I made all sorts of comments about Edwards, maybe you should be the one to find the actual posts where that happened.

I don't really see how I should be the one digging up information (that doesn't exist) to support your ignorant posts.

I never said anything about YOU making all sorts of comments about Edwards but the way you immediately dismissed the McCain affair as less reprehensible than Edward's implied to me that you agreed with the thread's previous posters. Don't take it personally that all you right wing shills tend to blur into one indiscernibly moronic blob of incoherent ramblings.

I never said anything about YOU making all sorts of comments about Edwards but the way you immediately dismissed the McCain affair as less reprehensible than Edward's implied to me that you agreed with the thread's previous posters.

Oh, except for where you did right here:

But you'll pretend to know exactly what happened with John Edwards?

But thanks for admitting one of your flaws below:

Don't take it personally that all you right wing shills tend to blur into one indiscernibly moronic blob of incoherent ramblings.

I'll try not to be offended that you have zero ability to read the posts on this board, understand them, or even keep track of who wrote what. Based on what you wrote above, it's clear you don't even understand what you're writing.

I'm busy working today,unlike Molson. Just got home.

AD and DC Tom are doing such a good job of taking him apart on another thread, I'll just sit and watch.

Sure... Really "takin' em apart."

Did you see the welfare eskimo queen in this thread? Classic ownage, oughta be pinned!

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...40&start=40

:)

To say nothing of: "Hey Senator, how's about you swing a couple of multi-million dollar no-bids my way? And while you're at it, make sure you sponsor this Bill we wrote for you, so we don't have to publicize these photos of you doing your whore while your wife is trying to beat Cancer."

These people really are naive.

Putting aside the fact that he cheated on his wife and the fact that it is wrong to do that.

Blackmail is illegal. Cheating on your wife, while wrong is not a crime. You don't remove somebody from office because a crime may be committed against them.

Assume for a second (and this is a stretch) that we have a great president. Economy is booming, quality of life is great. We have great foreign relations. If that president cheated on his wife, would you want to risk that prosperity because you were afraid that he would be blackmailed or have some other crime committed against him?

To say nothing of: "Hey Senator, how's about you swing a couple of multi-million dollar no-bids my way? And while you're at it, make sure you sponsor this Bill we wrote for you, so we don't have to publicize these photos of you doing your whore while your wife is trying to beat Cancer."

These people really are naive.

So let me get this straight- hypothetical multi-million dollar no-bid govt contracts that are awarded to avoid the disclosure of one's infidelity are a cause for alarm but ACTUAL multi-BILLION dollar no-bid govt contracts awarded to Halliburton are just fine and dandy? What kind of a no-bid contract would the National Enquirer need anyway? Does Iraq need gossip columnists?

So let me get this straight- hypothetical multi-million dollar no-bid govt contracts that are awarded to avoid the disclosure of one's infidelity are a cause for alarm but ACTUAL multi-BILLION dollar no-bid govt contracts awarded to Halliburton are just fine and dandy? What kind of a no-bid contract would the National Enquirer need anyway? Does Iraq need gossip columnists?

Flightsuit!

Nosepick!

Pretzel!