Russia Invades Georgia!

lilannie

^^^

same

gringo, you make it to Cheyenne Grill for the games ever?

No, I haven't been there. Maybe I'll stop by for a game this year.

The last couple of years, I've been going to the Taco Mac that is near my house because it's easy to get a good tv. This year I was able to talk my brother into getting DirecTV with the NFL package.

No, I haven't been there. Maybe I'll stop by for a game this year.

The last couple of years, I've been going to the Taco Mac that is near my house because it's easy to get a good tv. This year I was able to talk my brother into getting DirecTV with the NFL package.

you gotta get down there for some games and DEFINITELY for the tail gate party. great time. usually about 100 or so die hard fans. and it is $10, all you can eat wings with imported Anchor Bar sauce every Sunday!

How slow are you Southerners down there? You guys couldn't see them coming over on their huge ships carrying the tanks and prepare to fight back?

What's amazing is that the Russians came in through via California. The sad part is that no one noticed being to busy tanning, surfing etc. What baffles me is why Georgia?

Why not Georgia???

Girl sleeps while doing splits ferchrissakes what more do you want?

I call BS on the article. She didnt go to Ga Tech because "its a good school." She went to Ga Tech because she's one of about 6 girls on the entire campus, and therefore she can line up every dick on campus and take her pick.