Thursday night's practice--(my way)

Come on you guys for years have gone ga-ga over cheerleaders, models and movie stars. Mostly on the off topic boards but I just love my Bills. Don't you remember babe of the week or other such things. We girls sat quietly by and let you have your fun.

Oh and film -- I don't have to blow up the shots. That's what the zoom is for. OR field glasses OR just call the player over a oh my don't get me started. Sometime I'll tell you what I did to Kent Hull.

Not to change the suhect, but hearing his name just reminded me of his truck stop on Rt. 82 near Greenwood, Mississippi.......been years since I've been there- great football stuff their- pics, footballs, helmets- all signed. I've been told he drops by every now and then.

Any Bills fan that got to see him play should stop by there if they ever get a chance- if I remember correctly, it is on the east side of town, right near the I-55 (on the eastbound side of the divider)

Not to change the suhect, but hearing his name just reminded me of his truck stop on Rt. 82 near Greenwood, Mississippi.......been years since I've been there- great football stuff their- pics, footballs, helmets- all signed. I've been told he drops by every now and then.

Any Bills fan that got to see him play should stop by there if they ever get a chance- if I remember correctly, it is on the east side of town, right near the I-55 (on the eastbound side of the divider)

He raises cattle in Mississippi.