Angels In The Carpet Store Window

Steely Dan

Jesus and the angel  

20 members have voted

1. 1. The people who think this is significant are...

• Completely Rational
    • Completely Nuts
    • Completely Nutser
    • Completely Nutsest

If I looked at the grease on my paper plate from breakfast, I think it looks like something...

it looks like a grease splotch.

The owners of the carpet store should was their windows and see if the reflections comes back.

Honestly, everyone tries to poo-poo on these thngs, but if a reflection or whatever it is gives hundreds of people hope and peace in a world of considerable chaos, its not a bad thing.

If people have to get their hope from an image on a window or a grilled cheese sandwich, that is a bad thing regarding those people's mindset. And it's even worse when people exploit them and make them pay to see it or sell it on ebay.

If people have to get their hope from an image on a window or a grilled cheese sandwich, that is a bad thing regarding those people's mindset.

Agree.

And it's even worse when people exploit them and make them pay to see it or sell it on ebay.

Disagree. A fool and their money are soon parted. If people don't like it they should learn not to be foolish.

Honestly, everyone tries to poo-poo on these thngs, but if a reflection or whatever it is gives hundreds of people hope and peace in a world of considerable chaos, its not a bad thing.

People like that are the reason we are de-evolving...or do you not believe in de-evolution?

PTR

Disagree. A fool and their money are soon parted. If people don't like it they should learn not to be foolish.

I'm with you dude. I love trying to figure out how to take money from unsuspecting morons. I once sold a potato chip on E-Bay for 4 million dollars because it was shaped like a 5 million dollar bill.

More like this.

PTR

PERFECT example of taking money from unsuspecting morons.

A "band" whose records are probably a recording of a 2 year old getting into the pots and pans and pulling them out of cabinets. Make a few bucks and up the budget so you can where plastic flower pots on your head and you becaome "music" legends. Sweet gig.

BTW I LOVE that "Sketch"

OH MY GOD!!! This needs its own thread! HAHAHAHA!

The amateur sketch, the quote of "It could be a CRACKHEAD that got ahold to the wrong stuff!", the special Leprechaun flute that is "thousands of years old, passed down from my great-great grandfather, who was Irish" (says a man who is clearly 100% african american and also can't figure out that three generations do not take thousands of years). Oh man, that is some FUNNY stuff.

I would think this was the Onion, but even they wouldn't produce something that was this unbelievable.

OH MY GOD!!! This needs its own thread! HAHAHAHA!

The amateur sketch, the quote of "It could be a CRACKHEAD that got ahold to the wrong stuff!", the special Leprechaun flute that is "thousands of years old, passed down from my great-great grandfather, who was Irish" (says a man who is clearly 100% african american and also can't figure out that three generations do not take thousands of years). Oh man, that is some FUNNY stuff.

I would think this was the Onion, but even they wouldn't produce something that was this unbelievable.

I love the guy in the blue hat. He makes the best face.

Also the remix is pretty funny.

BTW I LOVE that "Sketch"

"If you shine a light on it it disappears" :D

Dmitrty Martin says there is a mythical beast that only exists if you don't believe in it. :D I think he calls it the Paradxoasaur.

Everything about that story is bust nuts funny. :D:D