Favor?

Fezmid

If someone has some extra time (I unfortunately do not right now), would you be able to look over a bunch of the articles posted after the Bills beat the Dolphins and download the articles as well as pictures into webpages (cleaning up ads if possible, etc). I'm going to convert this game into a DVD (It's WM's first career start, and MM's first win!), and I'd like to include some websites as extra features (as I've done in the past for anyone who already has some of the games I've done). I'm afraid the pictures will be taken down soon though, and don't have time to grab them myself today...

Pictures and articles both appreciated!

Let me know if you're interested in doing this; zip up the files and I'll give you an email address to send them to. If there's a question as to what I'm looking for, let me know. If you're feeling REALLY creative, making a page that links to all of the articles you download would be nice as well :lol:

If nobody can do it, I'll try to get them later this week (assuming they're all still posted, which I'd hope they are)

Thanks!

CW