Tell me what this looks like to you

Wacka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the second one so much...but what the hell? Is that !@#$ing gay or what? What is that, the secret Obama Club handshake? Are Obama supporters going to be greeting each other in the streets with that?

It's code for "I need teepee for my bunghole"

I don't mind the second one so much...but what the hell? Is that !@#$ing gay or what? What is that, the secret Obama Club handshake? Are Obama supporters going to be greeting each other in the streets with that?

(Some) Obama supporters are maybe the creepiest political people I've ever met. They have secret handshakes and buy weird two-tone posters of the man with <4 years experience in the U.S. Senate. Who the hell likes a politician enough that they want to paint him or buy a painting of him for their home?? And I still haven't met an Obama supporter who can tell me specifically what they actually like about him.

(Some) Obama supporters are maybe the creepiest political people I've ever met. They have secret handshakes and buy weird two-tone posters of the man with <4 years experience in the U.S. Senate. Who the hell likes a politician enough that they want to paint him or buy a painting of him for their home?? And I still haven't met an Obama supporter who can tell me specifically what they actually like about him.

When is the last time that a politician in this country was able to inspire so many people on either side of the aisle?

When is the last time that a politician in this country was able to inspire so many people on either side of the aisle?

1. Who the hell on the other side of the aisle has Obama inspired? The guy votes with his party almost all the time and won the primaries by pandering to the far left.

2. What has he ever done to inspire anyone? Five years ago he was a state senator, and he's still working on his first term in the U.S. Senate. What has he done in his life to make a difference?

3. He hasn't inspired "so many people." He has a slim lead in the race with three months left to go and most Americans not really paying that much attention. And that's with the most fawning, loving press coverage that I can remember any candidate in any race ever receiving.

If he was as inspirational as his campaign would have you believe, than why did fewer Democrats vote for him than Hillary Clinton in the primaries? Wouldn't that make Clinton even more inspirational?

He'll get most of their votes come November. But to say that he was an inspirational force even within of his own party is an over-statement..

If he was as inspirational as his campaign would have you believe, than why did fewer Democrats vote for him than Hillary Clinton in the primaries? Wouldn't that make Clinton even more inspirational?

He'll get most of their votes come November. But to say that he was an inspirational force even within of his own party is patently false.

To say that she got more votes than him is a misrepresentation of the events that happened. After all, his name was not on the Michigan or Florida ballots, not to mention Iowa, Texas and a few other caucus states did not release their vote totals. So, it can still be disputed that Obama still received more popular votes than Clinton