willis or chester?

Charlie68

I never start my fantasy players against the Bills.

But that's just me.

I need to start  either Willis Magahe or chester taylor at RB for fantasy this week.  What do you think?

I have the Baltimore D and my opponent has Buff D, so it will be a strange game for me to watch this week.

76547[/snapback]

I need to start  either Willis Magahe or chester taylor at RB for fantasy this week.  What do you think?

I have the Baltimore D and my opponent has Buff D, so it will be a strange game for me to watch this week.

76547[/snapback]

I hate to say it, but I think you have to play Taylor. Unless Mularkey is bluffing, McGahee will split carries with Henry. Additionally, Buffalo does not have a rushing TD yet this year.

I hate to be in those spots where your fantasy players are going up against the Bills. I'd play Taylor and root for the Bills.

76547[/snapback]

Niether see if the new rb from denver is availible. Droughns, I think is the way his name is spelled. Or the rookie out of Tulane from Minnesota. I think he's starting this coming week.

Niether see if the new rb from denver is availible.  Droughns, I think is the way his name is spelled.  Or the rookie out of Tulane from Minnesota.  I think he's starting this coming week.

77011[/snapback]

I doubt they'll be available, if your league is anything like the 13 leagues I'm in. Both players are long gone. People jump on the free agent wire IMMEDIATELY after someone has a breakthrough game. You have to be quick in those instances.

Guest provin u wrong
Look at it this way.  You are going to both win and lose no matter what you do.

76787[/snapback]

how do you lose if you start Willis, he has a good day, and the Bills win?

Answer that one for me

how do you lose if you start Willis, he has a good day, and the Bills win?

Answer that one for me

77055[/snapback]

I'm guessing he's referring to the fact that he has and is starting the Baltimore defense. So, if he starts Willis and he has a good game, that will hurt the defense's stats.

Niether see if the new rb from denver is availible.  Droughns, I think is the way his name is spelled.  Or the rookie out of Tulane from Minnesota.  I think he's starting this coming week.

77011[/snapback]

if someone hasn't already jumped on a guy who has run for no less than 175 yards in each of his two starts and a fill in who has more total yards than almost any rb during his time, then please let me be in your league next year.

ps. if mcgahee was a sure fire start i'd go with him. but i'd start taylor just because he's guaranteed to get the lions share of the workload and they have a pretty damn good OL.