NFL Classics: Dallas-Minnesota Hail Mary Game

If you watch the game, note that on the same drive Roger hit Drew for a first down pass on the sidelines on 4th and 18. Roger's in the HOF. Why isn't Drew? He didn't even make the the NFL channels top 10 not in the HOF. A travesty.

I couldn't agree more. It seems odd. Drew Pearson was the real deal.

But on a sad note, I guess the game's not going to be on at 8 p.m., even though I saw two promos for it earlier today.

They're having a special 2-hour "NFL total access" show because of Brett Farve. Maybe they'll show it at 9 p.m. Or maybe later tonight. I've seen them do both.

I couldn't agree more. It seems odd. Drew Pearson was the real deal.

But on a sad note, I guess the game's not going to be on at 8 p.m., even though I saw two promos for it earlier today.

They're having a special 2-hour "NFL total access" show because of Brett Farve. Maybe they'll show it at 9 p.m. Or maybe later tonight. I've seen them do both.

They'll probably defer it until after the 24-hour Favre coverage once they get all the cams installed in every room and bathroom in Brett's house. They may even have collectors splicing into the sewer pipes leading from his house to assemble collectables.

A great case can be made for Pearson. That was a really cool era of the NFL. Dallas had Robert Newhouse too, and Preston Pearson, Billy Joe Dupree, and Scott Laidlaw. Not to forget Staubach. Very entertaining.