LOL! Spot On

Dante

"We are blessed to be living in an age when we have a global communications network in which idiots, a--holes, and total and complete wastes of f---ing human life alike can come together to give instant feedback in an unfettered and unmonitored online environment," Mylenek said. "What better way to take advantage of this incredible technology than to log onto the Internet and insult a complete stranger?"

Oh my, is that ever funny... :thumbsup::(<_<

At this point, Mylenek said, he will feel a deep, unwavering desire to offer a dissenting opinion, which he has hinted will include the words "gay" and "reatrd" [sic].

Thank God nobody here does that! :thumbsup:

...revealed that there is a strong possibility he will inadvertently post the comment twice.

:(

You know, I'm really incensed at the quality and sentiment of the comments already posted in this thread, and I feel a deep, unwavering desire to offer a dissenting opinion: You guys are all a bunch of gay retards for being amused at that vaguely homosexual article.

You know, I'm really incensed at the quality and sentiment of the comments already posted in this thread, and I feel a deep, unwavering desire to offer a dissenting opinion: You're bunch of gay retards for finding that vaguely homosexual article amusing.

You know, I'm really incensed at the quality and sentiment of the comments already posted in this thread, and I feel a deep, unwavering desire to offer a dissenting opinion: You guys are all a bunch of gay retards for being amused at that vaguely homosexual article.

You know, I'm really incensed at the quality and sentiment of the comments already posted in this thread, and I feel a deep, unwavering desire to offer a dissenting opinion: You're bunch of gay retards for finding that vaguely homosexual article amusing.

:thumbsup:

!@#$ you.

Who are you calling a reatrd?