Dumbass calls 911 because Subway screwed up his order

/dev/null

Haha I forget where this was but it was out of town somewhere when I was with my father a few years ago, we stopped off at a Subway rest stop off a highway and the girl preparing my father's sandwich sneezed on it and he had to ask her to make her another one, the best part is when she goes "Sorry about that I've been sick"...the way she said it was like as if in her mind that made it ok to sneeze on the sandwich :wallbash:

:wallbash: Awesome.

Actually, it's not surprising. I've stopped in some sketchy-looking Subways on my long road trips from Orlando heading back up north. I'm pretty sure one in West Virginia or Tennessee (not sure which) had banjo music playing instead of a radio station. That made me look for a burger joint with a drive-thru window...

:wallbash: I am actually there all the time... Mostly when I go to work for 1600-2400... Don't know, they usually do what I tell them (that is the point of the "subway" comparison... "Assembly line" thingy...??)... Anyway, we must have a few good one's, which IMO for this area is hard to believe. I must be easy or just don't care... They ask me what I want on it and I tell them.

Oh well.

Which Subway do you work at?

I was rollin on the mom gonna kill her son

Put down the hammer....:wallbash:

It's funny because some sound real and others are obviously fake.

Which Subway do you work at?

:wallbash: I probably should be working at one.

But really... I must be easy to please? Just eating out last night (at around 2130), the waitress commented on how we were the best and most patient all night... And I have two rug rats that just got out of the "Walking With Dinosaurs" show at the United Center... <_<:lol:

But, make we wait in a doctor's office for 3 hours so I can piss a CLEAN drug test... And I will lay into the whole profession publicly... They are no better than the SubWay employee... That's another story/rant...

I am just freaking courteous (well almost: :nana: )... Just ask/request with a please and thank you... Smile: <_< ... And always leave the table neat with the dishes stacked...

Just from working at the lock and dealing with tools on boats (people on boats can be the biggest tools) I just take the attitude that almost nothing bother's me...

It is a freaking sub... Just as long as there is no snot (well visible) on it... Who cares!

The world is one effed up indignant place though... ;)

Now I will end this self-righteous rant.

/off

:P