Dumbass calls 911 because Subway screwed up his order

/dev/null

"The Works," which doesn't come with mayo or mustard' :lol::lol:

Or hot and sweet peppers.

What I want to know is how the eff can they screw up your order? YOU are standing right there!

Customer: "Please put everything on that but olives."

As the SubWay employee reaches for the olives.

Customer: "I said no olives please."

:lol::huh::P

Or hot and sweet peppers.

What I want to know is how the eff can they screw up your order? YOU are standing right there!

Customer: "Please put everything on that but olives."

As the SubWay employee reaches for the olives.

Customer: "I said no olives please."

:lol::huh::P

Have you talked to some of the rocket scientists making sandwiches at Subway? Of the three locations near my home, two are foreign-owned and most of the workers either don't understand or don't care what you're saying, and do whatever the eff they want. At the other one you have the pissed-off middle-aged workers who just want to get you out of there so fast that they don't care what your sub looks like.

Have you talked to some of the rocket scientists making sandwiches at Subway? Of the three locations near my home, two are foreign-owned and most of the workers either don't understand or don't care what you're saying, and do whatever the eff they want. At the other one you have the pissed-off middle-aged workers who just want to get you out of there so fast that they don't care what your sub looks like.

:wallbash:

Then you stop 'em and say "slow this subway down."

:lol:

:wallbash:

Then you stop 'em and say "slow this subway down."

:lol:

You really haven't been in a Subway in a long time, have you?

A lot of them are getting like any other fast-food restaurant -- slap the food together and get the customer out of the door as quickly as possible, service be damned.

You really haven't been in a Subway in a long time, have you?

A lot of them are getting like any other fast-food restaurant -- slap the food together and get the customer out of the door as quickly as possible, service be damned.

:lol: I am actually there all the time... Mostly when I go to work for 1600-2400... Don't know, they usually do what I tell them (that is the point of the "subway" comparison... "Assembly line" thingy...??)... Anyway, we must have a few good one's, which IMO for this area is hard to believe. I must be easy or just don't care... They ask me what I want on it and I tell them.

Oh well.

:lol: I am actually there all the time... Mostly when I go to work for 1600-2400... Don't know, they usually do what I tell them (that is the point of the "subway" comparison... "Assembly line" thingy...??)... Anyway, we must have a few good one's, which IMO for this area is hard to believe. I must be easy or just don't care... They ask me what I want on it and I tell them.

Oh well.

I'm not saying you don't have good ones there, but it's silly to assume that your experiences are similar to the majority of the 2,000 Subway franchises. There are some good Subways, some average ones and some awful ones. I don't know about the Jacksonville one from this story, but I have been in Subways where you could be pointing a gun at the artist and they still wouldn't care.

Any time minimum-wage high school kids and non-native speakers are manning the counters there are going to be problems.

I'm not saying you don't have good ones there, but it's silly to assume that your experiences are similar to the majority of the 2,000 Subway franchises. There are some good Subways, some average ones and some awful ones. I don't know about the Jacksonville one from this story, but I have been in Subways where you could be pointing a gun at the artist and they still wouldn't care.

Any time minimum-wage high school kids and non-native speakers are manning the counters there are going to be problems.

Wow... That is just strange... I don't doubt you that there are these problems. I am just saying that I would stop them right then and there and "grab the bull by the horns" if anything goes on (or doesn't go on)...

Just saying.

Wow... That is just strange... I don't doubt you that there are these problems. I am just saying that I would stop them right then and there and "grab the bull by the horns" if anything goes on (or doesn't go on)...

Just saying.

I must be easy or just don't care. :lol:

It's like talking to my 18-month-old - I can try to tell them until I'm blue in the face, but you might as well be talking to the wall - they ain't gonna listen. That's why, with 6 locations within a 10-minute drive of my home, there's only one that I can hope will do a decent job.

If there's one good thing about Subway, it's the fact that you should be able to see if they try to add any "extra sauce" after you complain.

I must be easy or just don't care. :D

It's like talking to my 18-month-old - I can try to tell them until I'm blue in the face, but you might as well be talking to the wall - they ain't gonna listen. That's why, with 6 locations within a 10-minute drive of my home, there's only one that I can hope will do a decent job.

If there's one good thing about Subway, it's the fact that you should be able to see if they try to add any "extra sauce" after you complain.

Wow... I do understand... I just never had a problem anywhere... Oh, well...

:lol::P

Haha I forget where this was but it was out of town somewhere when I was with my father a few years ago, we stopped off at a Subway rest stop off a highway and the girl preparing my father's sandwich sneezed on it and he had to ask her to make her another one, the best part is when she goes "Sorry about that I've been sick"...the way she said it was like as if in her mind that made it ok to sneeze on the sandwich :wallbash: