Subway Groping

WWVaBeach

A study by Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer last year found 63 percent of women surveyed reported being sexually harassed while on subways and another 10 percent said they were sexually assaulted.

i find that really hard to believe.

i find that really hard to believe.

Depends on your definition of harassment or assault. I'm sure they used a liberal definition for this survey but girls have told me that they get rubbed up against all the time. Sometimes it's unavoidable because you are crammed in there so tight but there are definitely guys who look for and take advantage of such opportunities. I occasionally see some verbal harassment but nothing serious. There is one bum in particular who is pretty funny with his rhymes and such and always makes a point to pick out the hottest girl to lavish compliments on while she tries in vain to ignore him.

Depends on your definition of harassment or assault. I'm sure they used a liberal definition for this survey but girls have told me that they get rubbed up against all the time. Sometimes it's unavoidable because you are crammed in there so tight but there are definitely guys who look for and take advantage of such opportunities. I occasionally see some verbal harassment but nothing serious. There is one bum in particular who is pretty funny with his rhymes and such and always makes a point to pick out the hottest girl to lavish compliments on while she tries in vain to ignore him.

Exactly. If turning your head at a short skirt is harassment, most guys are guilty. Hell, I think my head automatically rotates towards the closest sound of heels.

Whenever I'm on public transportation, I go out of my way *not* to rub up against anyone. I'd bump a boob by accident and it would wind up being the chick with pepper spray and a freaking tazer. That's just my luck.

Spend more than an hour in any major city and you'll see the bums hitting on the power suit girls, there's just no way around that. It's probably an effort to get them to pay up in order to be left alone.

I used to love walking up the stairs of the subway with that nice piece of ass right in my face. For that moment it was mine, they all are mine :devil: (actually I saw a comidain in NYC say it but it changed my pervspective)

....come to Butthead.... :beer:

I'm sure you also made a point to get a spot on the train standing in front of the seated girl with the low cut dress. :angry: