For all you CSI fans this is a shocker.

K-Gun10

I guess you are a Corner Gas fan? Its a good show, and surprising to see it starting to take off a little in the US, too bad this up coming season is the last for it.

Yes, I am a Corner Gas fan. I discovered the show on YouTube prior to its American airings.

I can't blame Brent Butt (yes, that is his real name -- for those not familiar with the show, he is the star and creator) for wanting to end the show before it wears out its welcome. The count will be six seasons and 107 episodes.

Everyone I ever talk to says that the New York show is the worst of the 3

Well, I guess if you want quirks, the Miami show is for you. If you want dumba** storylines and lighting by David Fincher, the Vegas show is up your alley. The New York show has so far managed to stay away from quirks (Caruso and his shades, Emily Procter and her cornpone accent) and hasn't gone to those "out there" storylines like Vegas just yet.

Yes, I am a Corner Gas fan. I discovered the show on YouTube prior to its American airings.

I can't blame Brent Butt (yes, that is his real name -- for those not familiar with the show, he is the star and creator) for wanting to end the show before it wears out its welcome. The count will be six seasons and 107 episodes.

its weird cause it seems like the show just started here

Theres a couple Canadian shows that have followings in the US. Corner Gas, Trailer park Boys, Little Mosque on the Prairie, Kenny vs Spenny. The only one I haven't previously watched was Little Mosque, but its coming over to the US, although from what I hear, it will be on the same idea as the Canadian show, Muslim families living in the Prairie/heartland. I'm not sure if Trailer Park Boys is seen much besides on the internet, and kenny vs Spenny was picked up and being produced by the South Park creators (Its a show about 2 roommates who have contests against each other to do stupid things, and the loser gets humilated by the other at the end. It can be pretty funny because one plays by the rules while the other cheats to win, its a "reality style" show)