camp last night

But it has been worse.

Gates opened at 5 and of course I was there. Two mini thunderstorms and then @6:55 it started raining again. Coach called all players off the field and they huddled in the doorways and under cover. At 7:15 they came out to play. It was Ok for a little while but then it poured. Sheets of rain and Coach called them off the field. Poz ran over to where I was seated and gave his gloves to a young girl, signed one autograph and said thanks for sitting in the rain. What a nice young man.

The line for buses was extremely long and after 10 mins of rain the players were back on the field for practice again. I do knoe Trent lost the snap of the wet ball once. Sorry, I went home. I felt that I could get home by 10:45 pm and catch the news for once.

But it has been worse.

Gates opened at 5 and of course I was there. Two mini thunderstorms and then @6:55 it started raining again. Coach called all players off the field and they huddled in the doorways and under cover. At 7:15 they came out to play. It was Ok for a little while but then it poured. Sheets of rain and Coach called them off the field. Poz ran over to where I was seated and gave his gloves to a young girl, signed one autograph and said thanks for sitting in the rain. What a nice young man.

The line for buses was extremely long and after 10 mins of rain the players were back on the field for practice again. I do knoe Trent lost the snap of the wet ball once. Sorry, I went home. I felt that I could get home by 10:45 pm and catch the news for once.

Slacker!

I'm honestly not sure why you are wasting your time at camp. I think everyone knows that without Peters, this team will be lucky to win three games. In fact, the entire season rests on the shoulders of one player. So I'm glad you got out to watch the news. At least when you watch the news, there's a glimmer of hope.

What bothers me is that they stopped the practice.

They should have taken the opportunity to practice in less that optimal conditions.

I know you do not want to risk an injury in slippery conditions, but I am sure there are drills they could have done. Maybe have trent throw to an equipment manager or something.

They should have taken the opportunity to practice in less that optimal conditions.

I know you do not want to risk an injury in slippery conditions, but I am sure there are drills they could have done. Maybe have trent throw to an equipment manager or something.

Maybe there was lightning in the area. They don't need to practice their positions at 54,000 degrees. I do think they should practice catching and recovering fumbles in a heavy rain though.

I'm honestly not sure why you are wasting your time at camp. I think everyone knows that without Peters, this team will be lucky to win three games. In fact, the entire season rests on the shoulders of one player. So I'm glad you got out to watch the news. At least when you watch the news, there's a glimmer of hope.

Of course, BRETT was on the news - he is so dreamy!

I think because the tall men with Cleats on an open field with lightening had something to do with the go inside.