It would be pretty funny if Baltimore's rookie RB Ray Rice

Harbaugh runs a pretty rigid camp by some accounts and we all know how indifferent MaGahee can be. It's also not unusual for a new staff to anoint their own players. This youngster has been impressing them so far and it would be some satisfaction to see Willis become the same disgruntled player he was here.

I would love to see that. I think Ray Rice was one of the better pure runners in this draft class. Not a break away guy by any stretch, but very quick thru the hole. Great between the numbers runner, who was a bowling ball to bring down. Had nothing but big games, against every good team Rutgers played, always bringing 100%. Improved as a receiver a bit this year as well. Kind of guy who can completely wear down a defense. I won't be suprised if by some chance he does become the Ravens starter by at least next season. The guy simply produces

I went to high school with Ray Rice, and I've been following him through rutgers. He is insanely good, and I think that he may actually be able to grab 10 or more carries a game before this season is over. Give him another year or two and I think his work ethic and willingness to hit the hole hard can vault him over Willis on the depth charts. He may be small, but he does a good job of keeping his center of gravity low, and he's good at delivering blows harder than he takes them