Farve has become a total drama queen

seq004

I'm sorry. I know the guy's a Hofer but I'm just so tired of his drama. It happens to a lot of great athletes as well. Their nearing the end of their career and they want to still feel important so rant and rave why does their old team not want them anymore ala Andre or Bruce but to tell you the truth I think he's toast. I know he can still compete but if he went to the Jets I would be happy.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word is that Rodgers went 7-20 in the scrimmage they had the other night. That's right at a 35% completion percentage, in other words it sucks. You have a guy coming off of one of his best years and the fans are going to have to suffer through this and miss the playoffs, when they could have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl with Brett. I don't know about you guys, but I'd tke my shot with the old guy who could get me to the Super Bowl versus a guy who's still learning the NFL QB position as a starter.

Why because they have the vision to see that Farve sucks and if they don't invest in Rodgers now he'll be out the door?

If Favre sucks, I wish that our team had a QB that sucked that much in the last 12 years or so...NFL history is littered with GM's and coached who are "visionary"....most never win a thing.

The word is that Rodgers went 7-20 in the scrimmage they had the other night. That's right at a 35% completion percentage, in other words it sucks. You have a guy coming off of one of his best years and the fans are going to have to suffer through this and miss the playoffs, when they could have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl with Brett. I don't know about you guys, but I'd tke my shot with the old guy who could get me to the Super Bowl versus a guy who's still learning the NFL QB position as a starter.

While I agree I don't think Rogers will be the answer in Green Bay it's time to move on. I could be wrong but Rogers could be a bust.

Ack! I agree with you about Favre, but ACK! Don't challenge the jests to get him and say your happy ( as if they would be worse off), it's a well known recipe for getting CREAMED on gameday.

Superstition or not, prick not the toe of the lion!

Does anyone know the record of the Bills vs Brett Favre?

Does anyone know the record of the Bills vs Brett Farve?

The BILLS have never beaten Brett Favre. They have beaten the Green Bay Packers while Brett Favre has been their QB.

Jesus, I hate that friggin' question. It's a team game. Teams win or lose, not individual players.

The BILLS have never beaten Brett Favre. They have beaten the Green Bay Packers while Brett Favre has been their QB.

Jesus, I hate that friggin' question. It's a team game. Teams win or lose, not individual players.

Christ Darin still at it huh? I'll be more specific so you don't pee your pants. How's this: Does anyone know the win loss record of the the Bills and the Packers when Brett Favre is the QB?

If Favre sucks, I wish that our team had a QB that sucked that much in the last 12 years or so...NFL history is littered with GM's and coached who are "visionary"....most never win a thing.

I do to.

But really I'm only looking at his last three years, as those would be most indicative of his future performance. 2005 was nice for him. Last year was a lovely story (that ended with an interception), but the real story of that season was Green Bay's amazing defense, which to me was the second best defense in the league. It is my opinion, and the opinion of many, that he will never ever be able to repeat the stats from last year.

Tell me, who has watched him play more and interacted with him more and knows more about him than his own coaches and GM? And those guys agree with me, to the point of being willing to endure a PR disaster.

Christ Darin still at it huh? I'll be more specific so you don't pee your pants. How's this: Does anyone know the win loss record of the the Bills and the Packers when Brett Favre is the QB?

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine from the Flutie days because "he just won" - which was a great way to ignore how his mediocrity ruined a team that had the best defense of the era.

I know the Packers never won a game in Buffalo during Favre's tenure.

I do to.

But really I'm only looking ar his last three years, as those would be most indicative of his future performance. 2005 was nice for him. Last year was a lovely story (that ended with an interception), but the real story of that season was Green Bay's amazing defense, which to me was the second best defense in the league. It is my opinion, and the opinion of many, that he will never ever be able to repeat the stats from last year.

Tell me, who has watched him play more and interacted with him more and knows more about him than his own coaches and GM? And those guys agree with me, to the point of being willing to endure a PR disaster.

True, the Packers defense was very good last year. And it is true, the Packers started to emerge on offense. But, Favre was a big part of that. People are acting as though last season was a fluke, while mentioning the previous two seasons, when all the friggin' talking heads made it trendy to make public pleas for Favre to hang it up...you know, a-holes like Rick Reilly...

Favre did not have great seasons in 2005 and 2006, and that was as indicitive of a team that was rebuilding, and hanging what little hopes they had on the arm of Favre. We all know Favre has a tendancy to try to make big plays, when maybe he should real himself in...but in 2005 and 2006, there was no reason for him to real himself in. He was living his own personal Madden game...but, in 2007, when the talent around him started to improve, Favre improved too. That is how it works, it is a team game. People love to take shots at Favre (it is very "in" now, thanks to talk radio) but I think he has never gotten as much credit as he deserves (Favre doesn't go without credit very often I know) for making pretty average offensive weapons into NFL superstars.

While I realize that Favre didn't get his team to the Super Bowl last year, they were literally, one play away from the Super Bowl. In the NFC, there is no reason to think that Favre couldn't get this team to that point again. Imagine if the Bills had decided to cut ties with Jim Kelly after the third Super Bowl loss. Ulitmately, it wouldn't have changed anything, but, how would Bills fans felt? You are this close, why not try again? I don't know about you, as a fan, I cherish the football season as much as anything...I would be royally pissed off if I was a Packers fan. Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy (who I like) just got contract extensions off of Favres' arm, and now they know better, and think they can win without him? Maybe, maybe 4 years down the road...unless they really think they have something in Aaron Rodgers, what the fug is the hurry? What do the Packers owe Aaron Rodgers? He was a first round draft pick? Those are always sure things, aren't they....