10 Cent wings are back in Buffalo!

yall

For those of you who live near the Ralph, I think you all should know that Rhino's (across the street from the old End Zone Club on Southwestern) is serving 10 cent wings on Thursday nights. Now I know what all of you are thinking "Oh these are those little shrimpy Cornish Gaming Hen wings", but I am here to tell you otherwise.

The suckers are big, and more importantly delicious. I have to encourage everyone to check it out on Thursday, because it's easily the best deal in town.

Fair Warning: Their hot sauce is hot. Really hot.

For those of you who live near the Ralph, I think you all should know that Rhino's (across the street from the old End Zone Club on Southwestern) is serving 10 cent wings on Thursday nights. Now I know what all of you are thinking "Oh these are those little shrimpy Cornish Gaming Hen wings", but I am here to tell you otherwise.

The suckers are big, and more importantly delicious. I have to encourage everyone to check it out on Thursday, because it's easily the best deal in town.

Nice, places around here have $0.39 wings on Mondays and Thursdays, and a sketchy place has $0.29 wings. The one regular place we used to go to now uped the price to $0.49 wing, and they are nothing to shout over. Just the usual smaller wings with the Franks Red Hot/Butter sauce

interesting....I am fat+10 cent wings= :cry:

The very OVERRATED Anchor Bar is now up to $10 for a single order. A $1 a wing? I don't think so. :D

Same thing here in Charlotte. Any decent restaurant or bar is up to nearly a buck a wing. :cry: Reeediculous considering that wings were once disposable scrap.

Same thing here in Charlotte. Any decent restaurant or bar is up to nearly a buck a wing. :cry: Reeediculous considering that wings were once disposable scrap.

I never thought I'd see the day when really good wings are hard to find in Buffalo. Any suggestions?

The very OVERRATED Anchor Bar is now up to $10 for a single order. A $1 a wing? I don't think so. :D

Don't be such a kitty, get the "bucket" ,50 suicide wings, 35 bucks......much better deal :cry: was there last week, they were great.

I never thought I'd see the day when really good wings are hard to find in Buffalo. Any suggestions?

I'm telling you ya gotta check out Rhino's. They are great. The rest of their menu is killer too. Also, on wing night the Dave Constantino Band plays, which makes it that much better.

If they'll promise to pay me in chicken I might have my bands play there too. :cry:

Not to go Cincy here - but I remember 'back in the day' (early 80's) there was a place we used to frequent that on Tues nights the special was an order of wings and pitcher of Labatt's (that's what we called it then - not 'Blue') for $2.25 :cry:

I'm telling you ya gotta check out Rhino's. They are great. The rest of their menu is killer too. Also, on wing night the Dave Constantino Band plays, which makes it that much better.

If they'll promise to pay me in chicken I might have my bands play there too. :cry:

Is the place really crowded on thursdays? Maybe I will take the wife up there for dinner tomorrow night.

So THAT'S why this guy is in town then?

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/408110.html

:cry:

I will have to try it out-it's a straight shot down southwestern for me

Is the place really crowded on thursdays? Maybe I will take the wife up there for dinner tomorrow night.

It was packed last Thursday, but that was because of a benefit. Just get there before 7.