Keenan McCardell to the Chargers

kota

This type of move was expected since Reche Caldwell may be out for the season. I have heard its for two picks in 2005. A 3rd round and a 6th round. Steal for the Chargers, and they also signed Bobby Shaw which may help a little bit.

Actually I always thought Bobby was one of the more dependable receivers in terms of holding onto the ball. His act is definitely super annoying though

Let's see how giddy Schottenheimer is when Bobby Shaw drops easy passes, and does the moonwalk after a meaningless short reception while the team is getting crushed.

76478[/snapback]

Actually I always thought Bobby was one of the more dependable receivers in terms of holding onto the ball.  His act is definitely super annoying though

76481[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree. Imo, he ran good patterns, because some of the passes he caught were pin point strikes. He was also able to make a "hard" catch.

That said, he had WAY too many drive killing drops, and I am truly happy to see him off the team. It provides cap space, and he can be easily replaced with a low round draft pick, assuming TD can give us a strong draft.