Let's get Steve Smith in a trade...

Thanx, although they aren't active right now, The White Stripes represent great modern rock-n-roll! :unsure:

I don't think they will ever be active again, Meg just seems like she has a serious problem performing now.

I heard she came out during a show in Detroit with Jacks new band and was supposed to play one of their songs during the encore and she played a few beats, got up and walked off. Sad to see cause they were a very good band. I always gave them credit for playing what they do as only a 2 piece band

Okay, a thread I don't feel bad hijacking or bumping (already at the top). What the heck is that in your avatar? A (Doctor Who) Cyberman playing a pink guitar blowing smoke out his shoulder??

(Question/criticism presented knowing I have one of the lamest avatars on all of The Stadium Wall...)

Okay, a thread I don't feel bad hijacking or bumping (already at the top). What the heck is that in your avatar? A (Doctor Who) Cyberman playing a pink guitar blowing smoke out his shoulder??

(Question/criticism presented knowing I have one of the lamest avatars on all of The Stadium Wall...)

I think its a Japanese Robot playing a Guitar with the word Ridiculous below it

I have no idea what it is, I just found it mixed in with other pictures in a google search before so I used it.

I think its a Japanese Robot playing a Guitar with the word Ridiculous below it

I have no idea what it is, I just found it mixed in with other pictures in a google search before so I used it.

Well, it's ridiculous!