malcolm kelly

If Sweed is behind both Mendenhall and Willie Parker, Hardy is surely behind Lynch.

I meant with their two headed monster, they will probably run the ball a lot this year, not like Steelers teams in the past don't do that, but yeah... I think you get it lol.

Guest dog14787
per rotoworld

Redskins rookie Malcolm Kelly is currently in Birmingham, Alabama to have his knees evaluated.

He may need a scope. Kelly has been missing time with a hamstring injury, but is also experiencing stiffness in his knees. NFL Network's Mike Mayock reported before the draft that Kelly had been removed from some teams' boards due to knee woes, so this is a concern. He remains out indefinitely.

I was one of the many here who wanted kelly, and even at our 11 pick. Seems like the injury concerns were valid and maybe very serious. Very happy with Hardy right now

I'll second that, I was also high on Malcom Kelly, but I'm happy with Hardy. Hardy is very talented and has a great attitude, one that will help propell him into being one of the Elite WR's in the game. :wallbash:

I thought the knee problems were addressed about a month prior to the draft. His agent had a doctor say his knees were 100%. I remember the doctor saying that he had reconstructive surgery on one knee when he was still in HS. Made me a little nervous with all the talk of him landing here.