Coy Wire man-love

for as much crap as he took around here, he's definitely an upgrade on that team.

great special teams player, but youll never win a game if he has to be your starting SS.

He did give 100% and that's all you can ask. He may have only had sixth or seventh round talent .... it's not his fault if some knucklehead drafts him in the third. I hope he does well

for as much crap as he took around here, he's definitely an upgrade on that team.

great special teams player, but youll never win a game if he has to be your starting SS.

He definitely will not help a team win games at SS, that was a disaster. He is definitely more suited for LB, which he is now a backup in Atl. But if he makes the roster, he will make the team on ST play alone, he is a great asset on ST's. Unfortunately the Bills learned a tough lesson last season with all the injuries, you can't have a bunch of roster spots for ST's alone. Hagan, Stamer, and Wire were all great ST'ers, but below average LB's. The lack of depth is the main reason for placing Poz on IR, when he in fact was not out for the season. This season they were looking to add players to the roster than can do both, which is why the drafted Bowen. And unfortunately the injury bug strikes again...

i should also add....

he's one of the only dudes ive ever seen with a "tramp stamp". poor guy, bad tattoo choice.

:wallbash:

Wow, that's some really poor judgment. I mean, taking the wrong angle on a WR pales by comparison.

Didn't he have a spinal fusion in his neck? I cannot beleive he can pass an NFL physical.

After he finishes this year on IR, we should bring him back as an assistiant strength and conditioning coach. He put on some good weight between '06 and '07. He also had a crazy conditioning regiment (not that it helped him stay healthy last year). I think I read about one of the current Bills going to Wire's to rehab after surgery.

The tatoo shop that let him get that should be ashamed.

He did look terrific at LB in preseason last year... but Donte Whitner looked like Bob Sanders in preseason last year too.

You mean the preseason just before the Bills lost more than 25% of their starting defense for the year, including two key components in the middle (Simpson, Poz)? That preseason?

You and Dawgg can go pump each other up over your discovery Donte Whitner wasn't Bob Sanders last year while trying to simply hold a rag-tag defense together. Congratulations on that remarkable observation -- you guys should be scouts or GMs or something.

You mean the preseason just before the Bills lost more than 25% of their starting defense for the year, including two key components in the middle (Simpson, Poz)? That preseason?

You and Dawgg can go pump each other up over your discovery Donte Whitner wasn't Bob Sanders last year while trying to simply hold a rag-tag defense together. Congratulations on that remarkable observation -- you guys should be scouts or GMs or something.

I"m a little behind the times here. what exactly is a tramp stamp?