First Fantasy Draft of the Season

H2o

Here's mine from a 10 team draft on Friday. I picked 10th.

QB - Matt Hasselbeck (Rd. 5)

QB - Jay Cutler (Rd. 9)

QB - Brett Favre (Rd. 14)

RB - Marshawn Lynch (rd. 2)

RB - Reggie Bush (Rd. 6)

RB - Ronnie Brown (Rd. 8)

RB - Deuce McAllister (Rd. 12)

RB - Lamont Jordan (Mr Irrelevant, last pick of round 15) I think he's going to vulture TDs.

WR - Braylon Edwards (rd. 3)

WR - Andre Johnson (rd. 4)

WR - Randy Moss (Rd. 1)

WR - Calvin Johnson (rd 10)

WR - Roscoe Parrish (return yards matter and Cribbs was gone) (Rd. 13)

TE - Kellen Winslow (Rd. 7)

DEF- Seattle (Rd. 11)

I know I took too many WRs early but all the top flight backs were gone by the last pick of round 3 and there weren't any worthy of the last pick of round 1 except for maybre Frank Gore but I don't trust his health at all. I liked Moss and Lynch better. By the time the picks came back around there had been 16 RBs taken and only 5 WRs (including Devin Hester which is insane) so I like the quality of Edwards and Johnson to flank Moss better than say Brandon Jacobs.

Randy Moss fell to #10? Wow--what a steal.

I have a draft coming up tonight. I'm in a PPR league, so receptions count more. I have the #2 pick, and I'm trying to decide between Adrian Peterson and Westbrook. Any thoughts?

Westbrook easily. You're looking at 80-90 points from receptions from him.

Here's mine from a 10 team draft on Friday. I picked 10th.

QB - Matt Hasselbeck (Rd. 5)

QB - Jay Cutler (Rd. 9)

QB - Brett Favre (Rd. 14)

RB - Marshawn Lynch (rd. 2)

RB - Reggie Bush (Rd. 6)

RB - Ronnie Brown (Rd. 8)

RB - Deuce McAllister (Rd. 12)

RB - Lamont Jordan (Mr Irrelevant, last pick of round 15) I think he's going to vulture TDs.

WR - Braylon Edwards (rd. 3)

WR - Andre Johnson (rd. 4)

WR - Randy Moss (Rd. 1)

WR - Calvin Johnson (rd 10)

WR - Roscoe Parrish (return yards matter and Cribbs was gone) (Rd. 13)

TE - Kellen Winslow (Rd. 7)

DEF- Seattle (Rd. 11)

I know I took too many WRs early but all the top flight backs were gone by the last pick of round 3 and there weren't any worthy of the last pick of round 1 except for maybre Frank Gore but I don't trust his health at all. I liked Moss and Lynch better. By the time the picks came back around there had been 16 RBs taken and only 5 WRs (including Devin Hester which is insane) so I like the quality of Edwards and Johnson to flank Moss better than say Brandon Jacobs.

Yeah, but his upside is huge. You'd basically be trading him for Andre Johnson which I would do given your WR depth.

I got Johnson with the first pick of round 4. Gore was the 3rd pick of round 2. I would have lost Moss, not Johnson.

Ahh...sorry, I misunderstood. I couldn't figure out how Gore was still available at the end of round 3!

Certainly would not take him over Moss or Lynch.