injur ? about Hardy and Will James

So Hardy's hamstring was tight so they sat him out that one night and they said he would be back the next day but now its been 3 days and he sat out all of practice today...is this injury anything serious or are they being precautionary?

Now with Will James he pulled his groin and ik those can be nagging injuries but does anyone know the severity of it and if he will miss a long period of time? This would suck because Will James has been very impressive and he looks like he was an awesome pick up and he could be a very solid Nickel Cornerback for us so..............

any answers would be greatly appreciated guys

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Hardy's hamstring was tight so they sat him out that one night and they said he would be back the next day but now its been 3 days and he sat out all of practice today...is this injury anything serious or are they being precautionary?

Now with Will James he pulled his groin and ik those can be nagging injuries but does anyone know the severity of it and if he will miss a long period of time? This would suck because Will James has been very impressive and he looks like he was an awesome pick up and he could be a very solid Nickel Cornerback for us so..............

any answers would be greatly appreciated guys

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Hardy thing is strictly precautionary. Who knows? Perhaps he's far enough ahead of the learning curve that they feel comfortable resting him. Then again, there's a lot of camp yet to go, so I imagine at this point it's not worth the potential risk.

As far as Will James goes, to my knowledge he's an injury prone player. That's all hearsay, I could be completely wrong, but either way, it may be the same as the Hardy situation. With as injury wrought as this team was last year, and having already lost a rookie to a season-ending injury, why even take the risk?

I think the Hardy thing is strictly precautionary. Who knows? Perhaps he's far enough ahead of the learning curve that they feel comfortable resting him. Then again, there's a lot of camp yet to go, so I imagine at this point it's not worth the potential risk.

As far as Will James goes, to my knowledge he's an injury prone player. That's all hearsay, I could be completely wrong, but either way, it may be the same as the Hardy situation. With as injury wrought as this team was last year, and having already lost a rookie to a season-ending injury, why even take the risk?

My thoughts as well. I'd imagine the overly conservative Jauron is going to be really, really over conservative with regard to possible injuries in camp. Good idea or not, I don't know. But, he rested guys because they were sore - not injured. What does that tell you?