Preseason games -Whoa!

JinWPB

This may have been discussed before , but I don't recall it.

This preseason will be a real good warm up for our Bills , and should help us get off to a fast start.

We face the Redskins,on the road, in the first game. They will have a one game headstart having already played in this weekends Hall of Fame game.I'm sure they haven't forgotten last years regular season loss to us either.

The second game we face the always strong Steelers in Toronto. The first NFL game in Canada.The hype should have both teams fired up, even if it is preseason.

Game three, usually billed as the primer for the regular season , we face the Colts on the road, doesn't get any tougher.

Game four Lions at our house, we rest the starters.

The Bills need to get out of the gate this year and win early. If we are below 500 at the bye the seasons over.

Opening against the Seahawks, then on the road to the Jaguars, Raiders at the Ralph, then away to the Rams and Cards. That's a whole lot of skymiles early on.

If the playoff prediction is going to come true we need to be 4 and 1 at the bye and feeling good about facing the Chargers at home game six. Counting the Chargers I see five games we could easily lose after the bye. So winning the opener and starting strong is a must or it's 8/8, 9/7 and another season down the hole.

Lets hope the Teams ready game one this season.

Go BILLS