$5K for bail???? Should be $500K plus a beating...

Just Jack

Fulton teen accused of burning, beating baby daughter

He said he punched the baby in the head with a closed fist five times on Friday night because she would not go to sleep. He said he burned her on the hand and ear lobe with a lit cigarette, causing second-degree burns, because she would not stop crying.

"I shook her, hard, I was mad. She still would not stop crying. I did not know what to do. I got madder. I took my cigarette and pushed the lit end against her hand. I told her to stop yelling. (She) screamed, She would not stop. I then put her on her side, I put the lit cigarette behind her ear lobe. I only held it against her face for a little bit. I kept yelling at her and slapping her. I was upset she would not stop. My anger went away. I stopped hitting her and I just let her cry."

"You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming !@#$ be a father." - Tod (Keanu Reeves) in "Parenthood"

But he's a juvenille...he's not responsible for his actions.

[/bleeding heart liberals] :lol:

Of course, KD brings politics into this discussion :unsure:

Most level headed people would want to kick this boy's ass, and make sure he has a lengthy stay in the penal colony of attica. Regardless of politics, most would agree with Jack and say this guy should have had a $500k bail for this atrocity.

Of course, KD brings politics into this discussion :blink:

Most level headed people would want to kick this boy's ass, and make sure he has a lengthy stay in the penal colony of attica. Regardless of politics, most would agree with Jack and say this guy should have had a $500k bail for this atrocity.

I agree, but the article did say he went to jail in lieu of cash or bond. He is 17, he ain't coming up with the cash. Question I have for all you guys, where is the outrage for mom and grandma??????? Mom comes over Sunday night, sees her kis all bruised up from the night before when she wanted to go partying, and she doesn't take the kid then? I know, maybe some kind of custody thing prevented that, but I am guessing, and only guessing, that is not the case. I mean after all, do you really thing this moron would have objected to Mom taking the kid?

Fug em to all three, they should be held in a special hell for a long time

I agree, but the article did say he went to jail in lieu of cash or bond. He is 17, he ain't coming up with the cash. Question I have for all you guys, where is the outrage for mom and grandma??????? Mom comes over Sunday night, sees her kis all bruised up from the night before when she wanted to go partying, and she doesn't take the kid then? I know, maybe some kind of custody thing prevented that, but I am guessing, and only guessing, that is not the case. I mean after all, do you really thing this moron would have objected to Mom taking the kid?

Fug em to all three, they should be held in a special hell for a long time

I'm disgusted by the grandmother's and mother's stupidity (or indifference?) but it hardly holds a candle to the feelings I have for monster that punched a toddler with a closed fist and burns her with a cigarette.

It's a lot harder to be outraged by the stupidity surrounding this jackass.