huge Bible burning completely censored in US

Well, thanks for the angle. Please tell us why every other firm that goes bankrupt doesn't get a Fed sponsored bailout like Bear Stearns. After all, our Fed Chair, Ben Bernanke, without a Congressional vote or a Presidential signature, simply handed over $29 billion US taxdollars to Bear so that they could get $10 per share instead of zero, and that had nothing...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

to do with the fact that Ben Bernanke has attended the same synagogue as some of the Bear bigs.

Bear Stearns was truly "chosen" while every other victim of the mortgage mess got ZERO for shareholders...

Yeah...and my wife knows both Alan Greenspan and Ari Fleischer. My God...my wife...she's part of the Great Zionist Conspiracy!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, you ought to be quite pleased with the recent release of Cynthia Sommer... after all, a jury couldn't possibly be right, and Bonnie Dumanis and Sommer couldn't both be PRINCESSES...

????????????????????

and even if they both were, to suggest Dumanis bypassed the jury, cooked some "samples" and freed Sommer because she is a PRINCESS, well, that would be "proof" of anti-semitism, because who cares who murdered US Marine Todd Sommer, because his duty was to fight and die for a Greater Israel, and he did...

Um sure...go take your medication and check back in with us after a few weeks, once its had time to take affect. :wallbash:

Yeah...and my wife knows both Alan Greenspan and Ari Fleischer. My God...my wife...she's part of the Great Zionist Conspiracy!

and that explains why you are here dishing cards and avoiding discussing the issue, because your little PRINCESS rules you completely, and your duty to her right now is to help stop LaDairis from getting the censored Bible burning story out to the duped Christian community.

and that explains why you are here dishing cards and avoiding discussing the issue, because your little PRINCESS rules you completely, and your duty to her right now is to help stop LaDairis from getting the censored Bible burning story out to the duped Christian community.

I wish I had the time to burn a Bible a day. I play basketball in a Jewish basketball league. Count me as part of the consipracy.

And the fact that you know I hyped Justin proves what about the hysterical flinging of anti-semite cards here???

Good to see Justin never quit and looks as good as ever.

However, TFG did pan Klopfenstein...

Hey Adolph, how would you feel about Geisenger if his name was Justin Schwartz? :wallbash:

Hey Adolph, how would you feel about Geisenger if his name was Justin Schwartz? :wallbash:

LOL!!!!

One card and insult after another, but not one serious point made to rebut....

Go have a Bible burning and celebrate what you "learned" from the Holocaust, supremacist. Oh, and make sure your heroes in the US media censor it...

LOL!!!!

One card and insult after another, but not one serious point made to rebut....

Go have a Bible burning and celebrate what you "learned" from the Holocaust, supremacist. Oh, and make sure your heroes in the US media censor it...

You failed to answer my question. Go ahead and tell a lie. :wallbash:

The issue of Cynthia Sommer appears to have rattled our Oceanside based Jarhead.

If any of you are confused, Cynthia is the PRINCESS who was convicted of poisoning her US Marine husband Todd Sommer, a healthy 23 year old who just keeled over and died. The autopsy revealed arsenic. Cynthia took the insurance cash and purchased breast implants, and got the name of "Female Scott Peterson" by the media as she was convicted by jury. Cynthia was subsequently released by one Bonnie Dumanis, San Diego DA and fellow PRINCESS, who had loads of free time to fudge a "new" autopsy of "tissue samples" that appeared AFTER Todd's body was destroyed. A jury convicted a PRINCESS of murdering her US Marine husband, and a fellow PRINCESS let her off via fraud. That is "justice" in Israeli occupied San Diego...

You failed to answer my question. Go ahead and tell a lie. :wallbash:

Your question is a joke, and has already been answered given that I both hyped and panned different players who happened to be Jewish. Analyzing football talent is a little different than explaining how a mass Bible burning got censored here in the US.

I don't care what his name is or what he looks like, if he can play on the field, he will get properly and fairly assessed by TFG, as Geisinger is in the process of proving.

The issue of Cynthia Sommer appears to have rattled our Oceanside based Jarhead.

If any of you are confused, Cynthia is the PRINCESS who was convicted of poisoning her US Marine husband Todd Sommer, a healthy 23 year old who just keeled over and died. The autopsy revealed arsenic. Cynthia took the insurance cash and purchased breast implants, and got the name of "Female Scott Peterson" by the media as she was convicted by jury. Cynthia was subsequently released by one Bonnie Dumanis, San Diego DA and fellow PRINCESS, who had loads of free time to fudge a "new" autopsy of "tissue samples" that appeared AFTER Todd's body was destroyed. A jury convicted a PRINCESS of murdering her US Marine husband, and a fellow PRINCESS let her off via fraud. That is "justice" in Israeli occupied San Diego...

Wow. Heil LaDairas. I've just been skimming this thread noting your insanity. Now I feel fully bathed in your anti-Semitism. Surfmeister, is that you? Who were the other anti-Semites to appear on this board? There were others.

You have an illness. Do you hate blacks too? Hispanics? Give us a full report on your ethnic hatreds. Few people are limited to one.

Well, thanks for the angle. Please tell us why every other firm that goes bankrupt doesn't get a Fed sponsored bailout like Bear Stearns. After all, our Fed Chair, Ben Bernanke, without a Congressional vote or a Presidential signature, simply handed over $29 billion US taxdollars to Bear so that they could get $10 per share instead of zero, and that had nothing...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

to do with the fact that Ben Bernanke has attended the same synagogue as some of the Bear bigs.

Bear Stearns was truly "chosen" while every other victim of the mortgage mess got ZERO for shareholders...

Wowee. Bernanke goes to the same temple as some investment bankers. Now there's a shocking development. What's the Yom Kippur break fast? Christian babies? Sign me up.

:wallbash:

You have an illness. Do you hate blacks too? Hispanics? Give us a full report on your ethnic hatreds. Few people are limited to one.

Haven't you read the thread? They're not his ethnic hatreds. They're everyone else's.

Wowee. Bernanke goes to the same temple as some investment bankers. Now there's a shocking development. What's the Yom Kippur break fast? Christian babies? Sign me up.

Roasted over burning Bibles. We'd have heard about it earlier, but the Jewish Media keeps censoring it.

Haven't you read the thread? They're not his ethnic hatreds. They're everyone else's.

Roasted over burning Bibles. We'd have heard about it earlier, but the Jewish Media keeps censoring it.

Apparently, Eric King and Justin Geisinger have been tearing the league apart the past 2 seasons since being let go by the Bills, but their game lines and stats are being censored by the Jew media, making it only appear that they havent done sh--.

Apparently, Eric King and Justin Geisinger have been tearing the league apart the past 2 seasons since being let go by the Bills, but their game lines and stats are being censored by the Jew media, making it only appear that they havent done sh--.

I'll tell you know and I'll tell you later, They need to be sent to camp and reJewvinated

< the Govenator >

Gee there's a bigot on the board. Quelle surprise.

Seriously - anti-Semitism is so passe. These days all the best bigots and hatemongers pick on the Mexicans. Get with the program. Note I said "program" NOT "pogrom".

:unsure: