Now confirmed report of injury to Bills player in camp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he does. But, honestly, I don't give a crap about Alvin Bowen...I want the Bills to succeed.

:devil:

So a guy penciled in as a ST ace doesn't help the Bills succeed? :lol:

Just too stupid for me to respond to but you've done a decent job.

Sheeeeeit. From the V-coach: "Jauron said he doesn't anticipate Bowen playing in 08."

:unsure:

Screw it, I don't give a crap about anyone on the Bills outside of the starters, none of them will be important this year.

:D

Sad for the kid. It happens. The Bills have been one of the more fortunate teams regarding important injuries for the past several years.

As soon as I read "his foot caught in the turf," I flashed back to Shawn Bryson's ACL-shredder.

Think quite a few people would disagree with the Bills' "good fortune" last year, though. A significant portion of the opening-day starting defense ended up on I.R., and Lynch and both QBs missed time ...

Bowen would have been about the 51st guy on the 53 man roster, this team was woefully inept at that top of the roster in 07. I just don't think an injury to a rookie special teams player is that significant.

Macrocosmically, maybe not. But the kid has talent that could have contributed to the team, especially on ST. Maybe whoever replaces Bowen lets a KOR slip by b/c he's just a bit slower. It's all the microcosm that puts together that macrocosm, you know. And you have to feel for the kid on a personal level... unless your heart is a stone and you had no empathy for Kevin Everett either. The annals of NFL rosters are filled with guys who never really make it back from this kind of injury. He went from a possible diamond in the rough to now having a major row to hoe in rehab for coming back next year. That's why what you said is pretty sh--ty.

I'm sure he does. But, honestly, I don't give a crap about Alvin Bowen...I want the Bills to succeed.

Forget my slippery ledge, I'll pay to watch you swim with a group of sharks who are just coming off a 6 month hunger strike. :unsure:

I was so pissed when i read he got hurt....when i went to camp he was looking really good on special teams and he could of been a really good contributor there but lets hope it is not as serious as we think and he can come back stronger next season or late this season....but as for a replacement...Marcus Buggs also looks really good and i wanted him to make the team anyways so i hope he does.....this stinks

Every year this team gets a major injury in camp-maybe they need to make it tougher instead of easier

Every Year doesn't just about every Team have at least one major injury in Camp?...

I'm not commenting on the toughness of Bills Camp...Just saying... :unsure: