WR Chris Henry...will a team take the bait?

He had his house foreclosed (maybe thanks to Congress, taxpayers will fork over some $$$ :thumbsup: ). He had his Land Rover repossessed. Now he's back!

"NFL suspends released Bengals WR Henry for four games

July 31, 2008BSSports.com wire reports

NEW YORK -- Wide receiver Chris Henry was suspended by the NFL on Thursday for four games but may play the final 12 games of the regular season for any team that signs him.

Henry was released by Cincinnati in April after his fifth arrest. Commissioner Roger Goodell had suspended Henry indefinitely following his latest arrest. The charges against him on that arrest were subsequently dropped.

The 25-year-old player, one of a number of Bengals in trouble with the law the past few seasons, then applied for reinstatement."...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10915248

Sadly, probably so. I doubt anyone makes a move anytime soon but inevitably, some ones' going down with injury especially by week 5. If it's a team with high playoff expectations who loses a starting wideout, they'll likely get him for a 1 year deal at close to nothing..

Character seems to only count off the field.

Depends on injuries. The guy has talent, but has no sense in his decision making. If a team has a couple WR's go down then maybe. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys give him a chance because after T.O. they really don't have anybody worth talking about. He probably would play pretty well there and possibly be taken under the wing of Terrel Owens.......... :unsure: ...........Man, I don't know if that's a good thing for the kid or a bad thing. But it can't be any worse than right now for the guy, I'm sure.