How to induct my baby son into the Bills family?

scribo

I am bringing my 1-year-old son to SJF tomorrow and would love to hear any ideas my fellow Bills fanatics have on how I may formally or ceremonially induct Joey into the Bills family.

We live in Redskins' country, and my wife has been a Skins fan for just about all her life, so it is important to get to my son early and often on this. Honestly, I feel a little guilty puling him into this often-painful life that comes with loving the Bills, but that's the way it must be. He will be a better man for it.

My wife, who is 8 months pregnant with another son (and future Bills fan), is coming to camp too and supports the Bills out of respect for me. She understands that being a Bills fan is a way of life. She knows what it takes, and I may convert her into a die-hard Bills fan, eventually. So, she will be fine with whatever I decide to do. I was thinking a tattoo, but I was told he is too young...maybe for this second camp.

Any and all suggestions or ideas would be appreciated...even the funny ones. Thanks!

I am bringing my 1-year-old son to SJF tomorrow and would love to hear any ideas my fellow Bills fanatics have on how I may formally or ceremonially induct Joey into the Bills family.

We live in Redskins' country, and my wife has been a Skins fan for just about all her life, so it is important to get to my son early and often on this. Honestly, I feel a little guilty puling him into this often-painful life that comes with loving the Bills, but that's the way it must be. He will be a better man for it.

My wife, who is 8 months pregnant with another son (and future Bills fan), is coming to camp too and supports the Bills out of respect for me. She understands that being a Bills fan is a way of life. She knows what it takes, and I may convert her into a die-hard Bills fan, eventually. So, she will be fine with whatever I decide to do. I was thinking a tattoo, but I was told he is too young...maybe for this second camp.

Any and all suggestions or ideas would be appreciated...even the funny ones. Thanks!

I would get him some gold teeth. It should be cheap: I'm sure he's still teething. Have them say Marshawn across them. Then I would take whatever hair he had and dread it up. Stick him in a golfcart and let him "ghostride the whip". We can all call him "Baby Marshawn" and play the video on the Jumbotron.

Have the entire team autograph him in permanent marker.

I would get him some gold teeth. It should be cheap: I'm sure he's still teething. Have them say Marshawn across them. Then I would take whatever hair he had and dread it up. Stick him in a golfcart and let him "ghostride the whip". We can all call him "Baby Marshawn" and play the video on the Jumbotron.

I like it. He barely has any hair, but I could get a wig. Now just to steal find a golfcart....

Well, first you have to contact the tribal counsil to set up his "Baptism"

Then he will have to pass a test on his Bills Loyalty. They will lay out 4 toys, one a cuddly stuffed dolphin, the second a remote controlled Jet, the third a video camera with shiney championship trophys and candy, and fourth a scarry looking ripped and destroyed buffalo and finally, the holy Grail. He will have to chose which one he wants on his own. If he choses correctly, he will be presented his very own Jersey (with removable name tag since he will be growing up as a Salary Cap fan and we all know that players come and go in this era. He will then be given back to you where you will be given the great responsibility of ensuring that he is tought the proper way about football, and be prepared for his "first communion" when he is older and that will be when he is sent to school and must make a choice of joinging the crowd and picking the "popular local team" or staying loyal to the Bills. If he makes the right choice he can move on to his confirmation, which is the first trip to RWS for a bills regular season game