OL lines (and Dlines) work as a unit

This means that it is unimportant to have a great player on either line, especially if a team needs to pay him. The Rams didn't really need Pace. Joe Greene was something of an afterthought to the Steelers. They would have been just as good without him because the other 3 guys would have simply compensated for his loss.

This also means that Eugene Parker is stupid (I can't see how he gets any clients), and that everything Bills Management does is correct. If you don't believe me, ask e-ball. After all, Brandon has way more experience than Parker.

Good thread!

This also means that Eugene Parker is stupid (I can't see how he gets any clients), and that everything Bills Management does is correct. If you don't believe me, ask e-ball. After all, Brandon has way more experience than Parker.

Yep, that's what I said. :thumbsup:

Let's set the record straight, Mr. Bill. Parker isn't stupid, he has just misread the Bills on this one. And honestly, I can't think of a whole lot to take issue with regarding Bills' management over the past three offseasons. Three pretty good looking drafts, some key extensions and FA acquisitions, and a team outsiders view as having a real shot at a playoff berth this season with a lot of young talent at key positions.

I just refuse to succumb to the negativity you all too often thrive in. You'll throw in a "Bills' fans are the best!" every now and then, but in reality the sum total of your posts are pretty freaking miserable.

I expect Peters to report before the end of camp, and I'm looking forward to the season. I'll now count down the seconds before you return to your regularly scheduled routine consisting of the following:

-- The Bills draft too many CBs

-- The Bills ignore the importance of a good OL

-- The Bills should cave in to Jesus Christ, Jr.'s demands for Walter Jones money

-- Marv Levy was a farce as a coach and GM

-- Dick Jauron doesn't understand football or how to build a team

-- James Hardy is a gun-toting thug who belongs in prison

Have a great day! :bag:

Yep, that's what I said. :lol:

Let's set the record straight, Mr. Bill. Parker isn't stupid, he has just misread the Bills on this one. And honestly, I can't think of a whole lot to take issue with regarding Bills' management over the past three offseasons. Three pretty good looking drafts, some key extensions and FA acquisitions, and a team outsiders view as having a real shot at a playoff berth this season with a lot of young talent at key positions.

I just refuse to succumb to the negativity you all too often thrive in. You'll throw in a "Bills' fans are the best!" every now and then, but in reality the sum total of your posts are pretty freaking miserable.

I expect Peters to report before the end of camp, and I'm looking forward to the season. I'll now count down the seconds before you return to your regularly scheduled routine consisting of the following:

-- The Bills draft too many CBs

-- The Bills ignore the importance of a good OL

-- The Bills should cave in to Jesus Christ, Jr.'s demands for Walter Jones money

-- Marv Levy was a farce as a coach and GM

-- Dick Jauron doesn't understand football or how to build a team

-- James Hardy is a gun-toting thug who belongs in prison

Have a great day! :D

e-ball, make no mistake.....no franchise could exist without fans such as you. I mean this as a sincere compliment.

That said, I am into this thing as much as you. I dare say that my annual trip costs as much as, or more than a season ticket, and I do not begrudge one dime. Not being rich, I actually put away money for this trip all year.

I want them to win as much as you, and wish that they would depart from tactics that have been proven as failures. Despite this, I will be cheering them as loud as anyone in America every Sunday. I will never give up, but excuse me if at times I am bowled over by dumb moves - ones that I have seen before. The Peters situation is close to being my worst nightmare as a Bills Fan. I shouldn't take it so seriously mind you; I know this, but it leaves me with a knot in my stomach. That's all. :unsure:

Enjoy your weekend! :devil:

e-ball, make no mistake.....no franchise could exist without fans such as you. I mean this as a sincere compliment.

That said, I am into this thing as much as you. I dare say that my annual trip costs as much as, or more than a season ticket, and I do not begrudge one dime. Not being rich, I actually put away money for this trip all year.

I want them to win as much as you, and wish that they would depart from tactics that have been proven as failures. Despite this, I will be cheering them as loud as anyone in America every Sunday. I will never give up, but excuse me if at times I am bowled over by dumb moves - ones that I have seen before. The Peters situation is close to being my worst nightmare as a Bills Fan. I shouldn't take it so seriously mind you; I know this, but it leaves me with a knot in my stomach. That's all. :unsure:

Enjoy your weekend! :lol:

Ha! how did I know it would be only you two responding to this ridiculous thread I started...Obviously I side with eball on this one (as I do on most issues) but I seriously respect posters like Bill who express well-grounded and researched opinions, unlike some others that shall remain nameless. I joined the board because of people like u two, kudos to you both; I knew I'd get you both with this one though!

Ha! how did I know it would be only you two responding to this ridiculous thread I started...Obviously I side with eball on this one (as I do on most issues) but I seriously respect posters like Bill who express well-grounded and researched opinions, unlike some others that shall remain nameless. I joined the board because of people like u two, kudos to you both; I knew I'd get you both with this one though!

Very funny. I actually would have stayed away, if not for Mr. Bill calling me out. :unsure:

Enjoy your weekend! :lol:

Bill, I'm sure if we ever meet we'll have a beer (or six) and laugh over this nonsense, but I have to say that the constant negativity of Bills' fans is something that really irks me. Clearly, I'm not satisfied with how the past eight seasons have unfolded. I'm far more critical of the Bills privately than I am in public, but my mentality is obviously much different than the majority of Buffalo fans I see interacting in forums like this. You see, I seek out the positive. I WANT to get my hopes up.

That said, I'm anything but an unabashed homer who gives the Bills a free pass at every move they make. Characterizing me as such is as far off base as you can get. I simply refuse to whine and complain about something over which I have no control. That, and I actually try to enjoy life -- I've found that those who only seek to criticize and complain are rarely what I'd consider "happy" people.

Have a nice weekend yourself. It's football season! :devil: