Say WHAT?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I've been riding around on barely my rims because I thought I was saving on air.

Good point. I wonder what Algore thinks about all this

More air in tires = less air in atmosphere

Less air in atmosphere = less oxygen in atmosphere

Less oxygen in atmosphere = more carbon dioxide in atmosphere

More carbon dioxide in atmosphere = Global Warming® :thumbsup:

The clip begs the question: What else was he saying before and after this part of his speech was edited & put on the internet and what is the context within the rest of the speech? Of course, those who want to bash him don't want to show that part because it may be a logical part of the entire speech when placed in proper context.

All believe in the Messiah, do not question his righteousness.

So true. The quotes from the bible are taken out of context all the time. Has anyone every questioned them?

lol, I love the people defending them. Claiming that inflating your tires would have the same impact as off-shore drilling, in any context, is stupid - it'd take 200 years to hit the same amount of oil that you can get from the continental shelf.

lol, I love the people defending them. Claiming that inflating your tires would have the same impact as off-shore drilling, in any context, is stupid - it'd take 200 years to hit the same amount of oil that you can get from the continental shelf.

Are you being critical of Obama?

What a !@#$ing racist. :thumbsup:

Picard never would have let the Riddler take over his ship

Of course someone who goes by /dev/null would be nerdy enough to get it. :unsure:

And Picard would have invited him in for a cup of "Tea, Earl Gray, Hot" and stared at his fish while Riker !@#$ed Catwoman. Even Riker > Picard.

Of course someone who goes by /dev/null would be nerdy enough to get it. :lol:

And Picard would have invited him in for a cup of "Tea, Earl Gray, Hot" and stared at his fish while Riker !@#$ed Catwoman. Even Riker > Picard.

That's what makes Picard a better Captain than Kirk. He's a respected leader that gets the job done but doesn't bother with the details, that's what Riker, Worf, and Data are for. Kirk is a cowboy and every member of the crew dreaded the day the Captain invites them to tag along and hands them a red shirt :unsure:

That's what makes Picard a better Captain than Kirk. He's a respected leader that gets the job done but doesn't bother with the details, that's what Riker, Worf, and Data are for. Kirk is a cowboy and every member of the crew dreaded the day the Captain invites them to tag along and hands them a red shirt :unsure:

Picard's dress uniform was a skirt.

Yes. A skirt.

The only skirt Kirk would be caught dead in is Elizabeth Taylor's.

Even Dr. Crusher wore slacks. Picard was a skirt-wearing tea-drinking friggin' French truffle-sniffing pooftah. Even Crusher > Picard.

Picard's dress uniform was a skirt.

Yes. A skirt.

The only skirt Kirk would be caught dead in is Elizabeth Taylor's.

Even Dr. Crusher wore slacks. Picard was a skirt-wearing tea-drinking friggin' French truffle-sniffing pooftah. Even Crusher > Picard.

Picard wearing a skirt is just further proof of the pu55ification of the world (see Off the Wall thread). Kirk's dress uniform would have been the same if he had ever done anything worth celebrating (other than funerals, which were a common occurance due to his inept command)

And the whole French pooftah thing, well I'm not a fan of the French in general. But Picard did grow up on a wine vineyard and after he was taken by the Borg he did go back to France to get drunk and fight with his older brother

Picard wearing a skirt is just further proof of the pu55ification of the world (see Off the Wall thread). Kirk's dress uniform would have been the same if he had ever done anything worth celebrating (other than funerals, which were a common occurance due to his inept command)

And the whole French pooftah thing, well I'm not a fan of the French in general. But Picard did grow up on a wine vineyard and after he was taken by the Borg he did go back to France to get drunk and fight with his older brother

I've laughed harder in the last ten minutes than since I can remember reading this trek banter. Thank you both. Made my day.

All believe in the Messiah, do not question his righteousness.

Stop plagiarizing, his imperial majesty, King W. I heard that King W just got off the phone with God, you know, W talks to God every day to get advice on how to run the kingdom

At least W only talks to God (he never said God replies), while teh Messiah thinks he IS God.

Actually, I think I recall King W saying that God talks to him. This would explain a lot of his policies, if you know what I mean.......

Thought I'd put this in here. :wallbash:

Pelosi Myth #1 - More drilling will not reduce pump prices:

This violates the basic rules of supply and demand. Yet she offers a solution of releasing 700 Million Barrels of oil but 86 Billion in the OCS will have no effect? Imagine if we use all of this:

- 1.8 to 6 Trillion barrels of oil are estimated in the U.S. Oil-Shale Reserves (DOE)

- 175 to 315 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in the Oil Sands of Alberta, Canada (AGS)

- 100 Billion barrels of heavy oil are estimated in the U.S. (DOE)

- 90 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in the Arctic (USGS)

- 89 Billion barrels of immobile oil are estimated recoverable using CO2 injection in the U.S. (DOE)

- 86 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf (MMS)

- 60 to 80 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in U.S. Tar Sands (DOE)

- 32 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in ANWR, NPRA and the Central North Slope in Alaska (USGS)

- 31.4 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in the East Greenland Rift Basins Province (USGS)

- 7.3 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in the West Greenland–East Canada Province (USGS)

- 4.3 Billion barrels of oil are estimated in the U.S. Bakken shale formation in North Dakota and Montana (USGS)

- 214 Million barrels of oil are estimated in the U.S. Illinois Basin (USGS)

Pelosi Myth #2 - Oil Leases:

The 'Idle' Oil Field Fallacy (The Wall Street Journal)

Pelosi Myth #3 - We can get rid of out dependance on foreign oil:

Myths About Breaking Our Foreign Oil Habit (The Washington Post)

Pelosi Myth #4 - ANWR:

The Truth About ANWR Drilling (Canada Free Press)

Pelosi Myth #5 - 'Big Oil' Record Profits:

Exxon's Earnings: No Apology Necessary (Cato Institute)

Exxon Posts Record $32.36 Billion Tax Payment (iStockAnalyst)

Pelosi Myth #6 - 'Big Oil' Subsidies:

"Big Oil" at the Public Trough? An Examination of Petroleum Subsidies (Cato Institute)

Pelosi Myth #7 - Saving the Planet:

George Carlin - The Planet is Fine (Adults Only) (Video) (8min)

Pelosi Myth #8 - Global Warming:

20/20: Give Me a Break: Global Warming (YouTube Video) (8min)

The Anti 'Man-Made' Global Warming Resource

Here's something the Dim's don't advertise "Today's short-term need was yesterday's long-term opportunity".

Clinton vetoed the bill that would've had ANWR producing today. These fools in Congress can't look past the toes of their shoes without tripping.

But not to worry...The Messiah has spoken and He says that it is OK to drill. Clap, Clap, Make it Happen!