Say WHAT?

Or that he doesn't pay attention? Maybe to old to remember? Campaign staff doesn't do their homework before they mock the other candidate? Great candidate!! :D

hee hee....keep spinning p! you can crow about McCain=Bush all you want but it's Obama that's stealing old GOP ideas. :censored:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hee hee....keep spinning p! you can crow about McCain=Bush all you want but it's Obama that's stealing old GOP ideas. :D

No spin.

To be completely serious. I know campaign people that would be fired if they did not know that information prior to mocking the other candidate, spending tons of money on tire gauges, etc. Let alone mock a popular republican President. I'll be the first to admit, not all of the republican ideas have been bad. We all know that for anything to get done - someone has to be able to be respected by and work with both sides of the aisle.

I do like how many republicans are now stating any moment where they have worked with Obama. Saying just what I said above - how they can work with both sides of the aisle, etc., etc.