Say WHAT?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd save all those dollars with the pictures of all those PRESIDENTS on them (which the Messiah doesn't look like).

Last time I looked, only Washington was on the Dollar! :thumbsup:

Maybe those are the ones they use in the 57 states?

We'd save all those dollars with the pictures of all those PRESIDENTS on them (which the Messiah doesn't look like).

Last time I looked, only Washing was on the Dollar! :thumbsup:

Maybe those are the ones they use in the 57 states?

In all fairness, he really doesn't look like George Washington. Totally different hairstylist, for starters. And a different dentist, I think.

No, no really. What did he say?

:thumbsup:

The inflate your tires and get a tuneup rhetoric was one of the more substantiative speeches he's given

Maybe He should stay on the them and tell everyone that he hopes they'll change their oil every 3000 miles and have the audacity to rotate their tires

Ahahahahahah.

I love how he says "if everyone was just inflating their tires?" with his voice going up, as if he's thinking "did I just !@#$ing say that?"

This might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard a candidate for President of the US say.

I've heard worse. Especially if we include actual presidents.

Of course because to a point he's right. But I knew that when I was 12. When I put more air in my bicycle tires I didn't have to pedal harder to go faster.

I can hear it now.

"President Obama, when did you first come up with your energy plan?"

"It was back when I was working at Jiffy Lube........."

Or as he's reaching into his pocket to show the crowd his tire guage.

"'Scuse me while I whip this out"

Ahahahahahah.

I love how he says "if everyone was just inflating their tires?" with his voice going up, as if he's thinking "did I just !@#$ing say that?"

This might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard a candidate for President of the US say.

Worse than read my lips no new taxes?

Worse than the Dean scream?

Worse than, I am the first black president?

Worse than read my lips no new taxes?

Worse than the Dean scream?

Worse than, I am the first black president?

First two, for sure. Last one, Clinton didn't actually say that about himself IIRC, that was someone else.

The clip begs the question: What else was he saying before and after this part of his speech was edited & put on the internet and what is the context within the rest of the speech? Of course, those who want to bash him don't want to show that part because it may be a logical part of the entire speech when placed in proper context.