Peters Needs the Practice...still new to LT!

How long has Peters actually played LT? Two years?? Seriously, if any guy on our team actually needs the offseason and training camp to get better it is this guy. Makes this whole holdout even more annoying and frustrating! Just think about how good he can be if he actually spends the offseason working at getting better. FRUSTRATED!!!

Can Mods just start closing all of these extra Peters topics?

7 threads on the first page alone are related to the situation and none really are drastically different viewpoints that warrant new threads (maybe one about Peters and one about his agent since that seems to be a popular topic too).

Incessant closing of threads might get the point through to people to look for topics before starting a new one. I'm on the Lollapalooza message board and they are so strict with that policy, but it is such a clean and easily read board. Don't know if the mods are that present here though.

Can Mods just start closing all of these extra Peters topics?

7 threads on the first page alone are related to the situation and none really are drastically different viewpoints that warrant new threads (maybe one about Peters and one about his agent since that seems to be a popular topic too).

Incessant closing of threads might get the point through to people to look for topics before starting a new one. I'm on the Lollapalooza message board and they are so strict with that policy, but it is such a clean and easily read board. Don't know if the mods are that present here though.

I want your life for one day where my big grievance is too many threads about the same topic on a message board. Get over it ...

I want your life for one day where my big grievance is too many threads about the same topic on a message board. Get over it ...

He never said it was his big grievance of the day. He was making an observation. He does have a good point.

Settle down... I'm not upset about it. It's just a suggestion to the mods on how to make the board more user friendly.

Or, if someone has a problem with a post or thread, they could just hit "report" to let us know about it in case we happen to be busy elsewhere. Far more effective than waiting for someone to read a random thread.

But yeah, I agree that there are probably enough Peters threads to contain whatever thoughts someone chooses to express ...