(OT) Need some help filling out a money order.

PIZ

I've been at E-Bay for 4 years now and only once was I taken. And that's cuz I had sent cash! It was only $10 or something like that but it was no sweat off my chin.

At first, I'd pay using personal checks but stuff took too long to het here (they all waited for the funds to clear, which is fine by me) but now, I primarily pay with US Postal (they're guaranteed) money orders and have never had probs with this.

If you're looking for anything for sale on the net and want it cheap, check E-Bay first! I find lots of DVD's and video games cheap there.

eBay has the biggest fail safe, and that's the feedback system. If the guy has 1000 feedback with 0 negatives, you could send him cash, and you'd be fine. A guy with 50 feedback and 15 negative? I wouldnt do it.

76000[/snapback]

This is only kinda-true. They do have the feedback system and it is somewhat effective, but don't go thinking its a "failsafe". Lots of people don't give negative feedback because if they do, then that person turns around and gives them negative feedback as "payback". So someone who has a perfect score might very well have a few bad deals that just don't show up.