Saw Foreigner last nite at our weekly outdoor concert series

The Poojer

granted without lou graham you lose alot of what made the foreigner sound, but the guy who is singing doesnt do a half bad job. They played for nearly 2 hours and i had forgotten about some of the hits they had..the 70's and 80's are a bit foggy i guess. They also had jason bonham on drums, he did a great job and they even broke into a couple zepplin tunes. If they are coming your way and you are a fan of this kind of music, give them a shot...again....they certainly were entertaining....and the people watching was incredible.....next week is darkstar orchestra, then boston.....

That was the 1st concert I saw as a kid. The Dirty White Boy tour in 1978 at the Aud. I was 11 and went unchaperoned with an older neighbor. What were my parents thinking? My 1st experience smelling weed. I had no idea what the smell was until Mark, the buddy I went with told me. Times were different then!

I saw Lou Graham and some Foreigner members in a band called Black Sheep at West Seneca's Barrelhead. This was before they became Foreigner. WOW, I'm old.........

Any one go to last years and this years Barrelhead re-unions?