Looks like dib will be busy today

I sent that story to a friend that lives right down A1A from the Westin Diplomat. There's a sports bar across the street called "Rivals".

Here's his response:

"They were all at Rivals last night; it’s f**kin CREEPY!!! I promise, they are not a beautiful bunch…"

:devil:

I sent that story to a friend that lives right down A1A from the Westin Diplomat. There's a sports bar across the street called "Rivals".

Here's his response:

"They were all at Rivals last night; it’s f**kin CREEPY!!! I promise, they are not a beautiful bunch…"

:devil:

Its true, nudists, and swingers aren't usually the hottest looking people, and most are older people that you didn't want to picture naked or swinging

Ive actually been to that bar in Holywood. Never saw anything going on. We went with a group of friends who know the owner and about 3 hours into drinking someone mentioned it was a swingers bar. Didnt look that way to me. Until the owners wife took her top off and started grinding on the stripper pole. then it all clicked. But nothing crazy went on.

All I know is I must have drank a bottle of crown and my tab was 22 bux. After 4 hours of us boozing.