Beijing Olympics. /dev/null looks like a lady

erynthered

Nice job!

"Suspected athletes will be evaluated from their external appearances by experts and undergo blood tests to examine their sex hormones, genes and chromosomes for sex determination,"

This brings on a whole new meaning of " Go !@#$ yourself"

Edinanci Silva Born with both male and female sex organs, the Brazilian judo player had surgery in the mid-90s so that she could live and compete as a woman. According to the IOC, this made her eligible to participate in the games and she competed in Atlanta 1996, Sydney 2000 and Athens in 2004. In Sydney, she beat the Australian judoka Natalie Jenkins, who raised the issue of Silva's gender in a press conference, constantly referring to her as "he". "I have never fought that one before. My plan was not to grip with her, she's - he's - very strong," she said. Silva gave a mouth swab to officials, which proved she was female

\http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/jul/30/olympicgames2008.gender

Nice job!

This brings on a whole new meaning of " Go !@#$ yourself"

\http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/jul/30/olympicgames2008.gender

Its definitly a tough situation though when they divide the events by sex. Where do hermaphrodites fit in? Transgenders always say they are the other sex then what they were born as, but they aren't really

In this case, its tough to agree or disagree with the competitor that made the complaint because what is a hermaphrodite? Are they a Man with female parts, or a Woman with a penis?

Its definitly a tough situation though when they divide the events by sex. Where do hermaphrodites fit in? Transgenders always say they are the other sex then what they were born as, but they aren't really

In this case, its tough to agree or disagree with the competitor that made the complaint because what is a hermaphrodite? Are they a Man with female parts, or a Woman with a penis?

But they have experts to work those things out.

:devil: outstanding thread title choice! It's so descriptive that I knew immediately what the content was going to be. Well done!

;):P:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

<H2 class=padding-bottom-7 style="FONT-SIZE: 1.05em; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.05em">

<H2 class=padding-bottom-7 style="FONT-SIZE: 1.05em; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.05em">DOG may have been banned from menus at Beijing's Olympic Games but Brits can still scoff a stomach churning array of food - including SEAL PENIS. </H2>Olympic chiefs will not be serving dishes containing man's best friend at official Olympic restaurants - in a bid to make visitors feel comfortable.

But they WILL offer a menu worthy of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here including deep-fried scorpions and sea urchins, cow stomach, turtle and brains in a hot pot.

Visitors can still buy meals featuring dog in a number of the city's restaurants or chow down in Beijing's first speciality penis eatery.

At the Guolizhuang penis restaurant, brave food fans can order horse penis and testicles with a chilli dip or lobster with donkey penis.

They can also splash out on the delicacy of seal penis, which can be snapped up for a mere £200 plus.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1485120.ece </H2>

chow down in Beijing's first speciality penis eatery

Wonder what they call the place?

Bobbit's Delight

The rooster & rooster

The Crankshaft Cafe

Eat Our Dicks

Dicks Last Penis

The Hardon Cafe

I surely hope that the staff is fully trained in administering the Heimlich Maneuver.