Poz is reading "Guns Germs & Steel"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kind of hoping this thread would turn into one of those rare PPP moments that evolves into football talk. Kind of the antithesis to whats going on Off The Wall with the John Kerry thread

but alas the feces are flying :rolleyes:

I wanted it to but DC Tom is stalking me.......

Pardon me while I play ketchup - is EEO actually Molsen?

Well....considering both the molson-like, mind-numbing quality of his simpleton posts and the spamming style of posting (quite rare on PPP -- molson and EEIDIOT are the only 2 in recent memory), I think it's reasonable to suspect molson has found another computer or otherwise worked around his IP ban.

Think of them as ketchup and catsup. Same or different? :rolleyes:

Well....considering both the molson-like, mind-numbing quality of his simpleton posts and the spamming style of posting (quite rare on PPP -- molson and EEIDIOT are the only 2 in recent memory), I think it's reasonable to suspect molson has found another computer or otherwise worked around his IP ban.

Think of them as ketchup and catsup. Same or different? :rolleyes:

Take a look at when I registered, it was over 2 years ago.

Take a look at when I registered, it was over 2 years ago.

Yes, I noticed that. I also noticed that 20 out of the 23 pages of posts in your profile occured since May of this year. Even considering the board crash, you suddenly went from an unknown on the board to an all day spammer just about the time your molton_retard ID was shut off. Way to change your MO.

Oh yeah, you also share the tendency to respond instantly to any and all posts.

Good to have you back molton. The level of discourse here is always so high with you around.

Yes, I noticed that. I also noticed that 20 out of the 23 pages of posts in your profile occured since May of this year. Even considering the board crash, you suddenly went from an unknown on the board to an all day spammer just about the time your molton_retard ID was shut off. Way to change your MO.

Oh yeah, you also share the tendency to respond instantly to any and all posts.

Good to have you back molton. The level of discourse here is always so high with you around.

Tell you what, I will paypal you one thousand dollars if I'm the person you believe I am. Can you provide me a link to one of his threads?

Tell you what, I will paypal you one thousand dollars if I'm the person you believe I am. Can you provide me a link to one of his threads?

Still can't figure out that 'search' function, eh? Big shock.

56 posts and counting today for someone who has had 600 during his "2 years" on the board. :rolleyes:

Better idea: you paypal me a grand, and I'll tell everyone if it's his paypal account or not.

Still can't figure out that 'search' function, eh? Big shock.

56 posts and counting today for someone who has had 600 during his "2 years" on the board. :rolleyes:

I only post here when I feel passionately about something. I used to post about the Marshawn Lynch case because the second I implied that Lynch may have been drinking I was attacked from all angles. Then I discovered this forum a week or so ago and the same thing happened. That's the only reason I came back!

I just did a search for username Molson and it came up empty.

Is it this guy?