Will the deficit grow bigger under Obama

As if One Party = President and Other Party = Congress is going to reduce ANY spending.

Didn't anyone see Obama's new VP candidate? $300 million budget shortfall in his state that he was governor of. That's the type of leadership we need. :D

As if One Party = President and Other Party = Congress is going to reduce ANY spending.

Didn't anyone see Obama's new VP candidate? $300 million budget shortfall in his state that he was governor of. That's the type of leadership we need. :D

Every time I hear Kaine's name mentioned as possible VP, as a resident of Virginia I'm reminded of the quote....

Take my wife.....Please

But in all honesty, the only man qualified to be on the same ticket as the Obamassiah is The Holy Bruschi

Obama/Bruschi <_<:lol: :lol:

who voted for him twice?

Considering that GW was elected twice, there amany people who voted for him twice. However justnzane assumes (wrongly) that those of us who have not converted Obamaism must therefore have voted for GW twice

Eat this HotPocket® for it is my flesh. Drink this Kool-Aid® for it is my blood

Considering that GW was elected twice, there amany people who voted for him twice. However justnzane assumes (wrongly) that those of us who have not converted Obamaism must therefore have voted for GW twice

Best part is, I didn't even vote for that dolt once, let alone twice.

But it is safe to say at least 80% of those who are supporting Johnny Mac voted W. twice. Is it not?

But it is safe to say at least 80% of those who are supporting Johnny Mac voted W. twice. Is it not?

Nope, not while McCain struggles with the traditional republican base, while drawing disporportionately more independents and disaffected democrats than republicans typically do. I'm pretty sure Lieberman didn't vote for W twice... I'd put the the number closer to 60%

Every time I hear Kaine's name mentioned as possible VP, as a resident of Virginia I'm reminded of the quote....

Take my wife.....Please

But in all honesty, the only man qualified to be on the same ticket as the Obamassiah is The Holy Bruschi

Obama/Bruschi :devil:;):P

Me too. Please pick Kaine, and insist he retire as governer so he can focus on the campaign.

PLEASE.