Starting Henry is the right decision

Justice

Why would you want any Bills player to be pounded by Ray Lewis??  :o

75745[/snapback]

You know what I mean. Hopefully Henry pounds Lewis but I don't believe WM is fully back. I live in Miami and saw WM on a regular basis. The guy isn't where he used to be. He will be next season barring any injuries. I just don't think we need to mortgage the future for winning now in what appears to be a losing season.

You know what I mean. Hopefully Henry pounds Lewis but I don't believe WM is fully back. I live in Miami and saw WM on a regular basis. The guy isn't where he used to be. He will be next season barring any injuries. I just don't think we need to mortgage the future for winning now in what appears to be a losing season.

75752[/snapback]

If Sunday is how he looks at less than 100% than he will lead the league in yards next year, but I disagree he looked like the Willis of old. I think he is all the way back. I watched him at Miami and I think he was physically back at the start of the game but not mentally back until he got hurt and then came back in the 4th quarter. I think he''ll do very good for the rest of the season, but whether that will help our final record remains to be seen. IMO

If Sunday is how he looks at less than 100% than he will lead the league in yards next year, but I disagree he looked like the Willis of old. I think he is all the way back. I watched him at Miami and I think he was physically back at the start of the game but not mentally back until he got hurt and then came back in the 4th quarter. I think he''ll do very good for the rest of the season, but whether that will help our final record remains to be seen. IMO

75761[/snapback]

I think he will lead the league in rushing someday. He's that good. Wait until his speed comes back! He's already fast but he has a second and even third gear.