Man shoots up church for its liberal views

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of grammar errors in that short "sentence" should get you re-banned. But maybe your diarrhea-like posting will do that all on its own.

:worthy:

Give him a break. He's obviously fixated on his homosexuality fetish this afternoon.

Appantently this guys was a big Fox News watcher.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/c...o-suspects-car/

Adkisson told Still that since "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because "he expected to be killed during the assault."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

I hate to say it, but maybe I was right to be criticizing Fox News in the other thread.

Appantently this guys was a big Fox News watcher.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/c...o-suspects-car/

Adkisson told Still that since "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because "he expected to be killed during the assault."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

Man, I miss the good old days when your idiocy was strictly contained in threads about the late-night driving habits of running backs.

May I assume you are one of the posters of the opinion that Lynch wasn't drinking that night?

No, I was one of the posters that was waiting for more information before I rushed to judgement. Which, in your book, was the same thing...which shows better than anything else what a mouth-breathing little pinhead you are...

...except for this thread. Really, how much of a loser do you have to be to turn a mass shooting into a partisan political statement? Get out of your mom's basement much?

No, I was one of the posters that was waiting for more information before I rushed to judgement. Which, in your book, was the same thing...which shows better than anything else what a mouth-breathing little pinhead you are...

...except for this thread. Really, how much of a loser do you have to be to turn a mass shooting into a partisan political statement? Get out of your mom's basement much?

Did you read the article? The shooting was exactly that- a partisan political statement.

Adkisson "stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of the major media outlets," Investigator Steve Still wrote.

Hmmm, I wonder who was filling his head with that?

More like an impressionable simpleton that was corrupted by Fox's propaganda machine.

As opposed to impressionable simpletons like you who have been corrupted by the propaganda of whatever leftwing sources you have bought into hook, line and sinker?

p.s. good job and not shooting up any churches though.

As opposed to impressionable simpletons like you who have been corrupted by the propaganda of whatever leftwing sources you have bought into hook, line and sinker?

p.s. good job and not shooting up any churches though.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley would be appropriate here. Gotta how you guys attack the post so mercilessly here, especially if they don't believe in the right-wing bull sh--, i mean agenda.

Now there are left-wing simpletons too that buy every little piece of B.S. that they read too. However, they are fighting for affirmative action, equal housing, and more money from the government. While they can be a great strain on the society, they aren't shooting up churches or bombing planned parenthood clinics.

Yes, this shooter is in the extreme minority, but if he had received a more positive, open-minded message, he wouldn't have snapped on a church with a dissenting view.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley would be appropriate here. Gotta how you guys attack the post so mercilessly here, especially if they don't believe in the right-wing bull sh--, i mean agenda.

Now there are left-wing simpletons too that buy every little piece of B.S. that they read too. However, they are fighting for affirmative action, equal housing, and more money from the government. While they can be a great strain on the society, they aren't shooting up churches or bombing planned parenthood clinics.

Yes, this shooter is in the extreme minority, but if he had received a more positive, open-minded message, he wouldn't have snapped on a church with a dissenting view.

Oh, I see. So making it harder for that guy to find a job because you are legally discriminating in favor of blacks, and jacking up that guy's taxes so that corrupt politicians can waste more of his money is the 'positive, open-minded message' that would have made the difference here? Good grief! Maybe you should think about why you are attacked when you spew that kind of nonsense.

p.s. you'll have to explain "equal housing" to me because I have no friggin idea what that particular buzzword is supposed to mean.