My second training camp report, ever!

stroud was doing what he does clogging the middle he was a clear contributor for why th first 5 run plays were mediocre

for 5 plays hardy battled mckelvin the crowd was cheering, I'd say it was about tied. hardy ran some good routes and some ok ones. since iam the only one likely to be objective in my group i'd say he had an ok practice. he missed a block once and screwed up his motion/position twice.

mckelvin also had a great battle with parrish today.

mckelvin is clearly a star player he was consistently involved and while he got beat by a great play from roscoe he really looked good in coverage

What is this Evans in a crossing route of which you speak?

Always good to see someone wearing #83 running those routes.

Ha! I guess I messed up the spelling. Lee Evans started as usual out wide. When the bal was snapped, he ran what looked like a move to the outside, then he went across the field to the left just after Poz was cleared out following Lynch. He beat his man(? couldn't see who, we were on the grass this time) and recieved the ball about 5 yards pas the center and about 8 yards deep. It was a great play design because once he got the ball, it would have been a foot race down the field. He had one man to beat, and Hardy blocking for him.

He posted the other day that he has a Smartphone and is still learning the software.

no, I design( and sometimes build = why I was drinking last Friday before camp)this software for a living. It's that my opera build expired and trying to get to second page of a thread on mobile I.E. is a pain in the ass.

Time for steaks and manhattans at my Aunt's place. So now I am drinking in the afternoon rather than the morning. :lol:

This team looks good so far. I think we are on to something with those counter trap plays. The short passing game set those up quite nicely.

Cheers!

Thanks OC! Good stuff, and much appreciated.

Glad to hear of a bootleg pass to a TE. God I've been missing that.

Bootlegs, wr's running crossing patterns, woah! For a minute I almost thought you were describing any offense BUT the Bills! :lol:

booze, drugs and training camp...OC is my new hero!

I agree. I am usually drinking by noon on the golf course, what's wrong with that? I wish i had a blackberry so i could get TBD updates from OC's brother.

I love training camp!!!