Dolphins QB Problems

Is this a surprise to anyone? Beck looked like garbage last year and Henne was a marginal college player. Not to mention McCown is an idiot. Hell Romo was an UDFA lucky strike (like Peters was for the Bills) for Parcells, who hasn't drafted a good QB since he had the 1st overall pick and used it on Bledsoe.

Is this a surprise to anyone? Beck looked like garbage last year and Henne was a marginal college player. Not to mention McCown is an idiot. Hell Romo was an UDFA lucky strike (like Peters was for the Bills) for Parcells, who hasn't drafted a good QB since he had the 1st overall pick and used it on Bledsoe.

Parcells = overrated.

PTR

Parcells = overrated.

As a coach, he's an excellent motivator and gets results. However he's not the coach with the Fins. A guy who has only been a head coach at that college powerhouse University of New Haven and who has mostly been an OL coach will be coaching the team...and looking over his shoulder constantly. And Parcells needed someone else to help him "buy the groceries." Now he's the main one. We'll see how it works out.

If this were about our team, I'd yell "Jeez, you dolts, it's one freakin' practice."

But it's not our team. So I will enjoy this and laugh at them.

I'll say amen to that.

I now live in Davie Florida(Dolphin's HQ) and they also are reporting that Jake Long is getting beat by their speed rushers. Please God let them go 2-14

2-14 is way too good. Let them have a 0-16 and we won't have to hear about their perfect season again!

SQUIST THE FISH! :lol:

I now live in Davie Florida(Dolphin's HQ) and they also are reporting that Jake Long is getting beat by their speed rushers -- a group that no longer includes Jason Taylor. Please God let them go 0-16.

Made a couple of edits for ya.