I went to camp the first day.....

I have to say it was a great experience and there was a sense of confidence in the players and that makes me feel confident in the us this season. I was so ecstatic when i got autographs from Donte Whitner,Roscoe,Marcus Stroud,Spencer Johnson,Hardy,Lynch,Edwards,Jackson,Jenkins,Jonathan Evans,Gibran who is a really really nice guy,Robert Royal,Steve Johnson,and Alvin Bowen.I am planning on attending one more day of camp this summer because i had such a great time but does anyone have any reccomendations on dates where they may be good oppurtunities for more autographs?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say it was a great experience and there was a sense of confidence in the players and that makes me feel confident in the us this season. I was so ecstatic when i got autographs from Donte Whitner,Roscoe,Marcus Stroud,Spencer Johnson,Hardy,Lynch,Edwards,Jackson,Jenkins,Jonathan Evans,Gibran who is a really really nice guy,Robert Royal,Steve Johnson,and Alvin Bowen.I am planning on attending one more day of camp this summer because i had such a great time but does anyone have any reccomendations on dates where they may be good oppurtunities for more autographs?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey man i got there fri about 45mins before 2nd practice. All the players were walking in to get taped up. They walk right past the bus stop. My kids chatted up roscoe. I also have a deranged friend that hugged

trent edwards. A ton of players passed by and slapped up five's. I don't know if they were diggin autographs, but get there early and see what happens.

BTW everyone of them said wassup-not one jerk among em

thanks guys and ya ik it seems as if we have a bunch of plain old hard workin good guys on our team donte, fred,gibran,trent,stroud and especially alvin bowen were very nice and all the other guys wer awesome too but those guys stood out but ya i love our bills!

hey man i got there fri about 45mins before 2nd practice. All the players were walking in to get taped up. They walk right past the bus stop. My kids chatted up roscoe. I also have a deranged friend that hugged

trent edwards. A ton of players passed by and slapped up five's. I don't know if they were diggin autographs, but get there early and see what happens.

BTW everyone of them said wassup-not one jerk among em

Cool, I'll have to note that for next time I go!