help in Baltimore

If you are close to NE Balto County,

Steak House and Sports Theatre on Joppa between Bel Air & Harford Rd. :cry:

Fletcher's is/was cool, but I don't like to drink & drive all the way downtown.

That's for the Bills' and all other other NFL games,

can't tell you about the Sabres cause I don't watch hockey anymore.

Wow Fletchers is closing? I just moved from Baltimore to Atlanta (originally from the B-lo) and used to love going to that place for games. I watched all of the Sabres playoff games two years ago there and it was a great place. You could get Blue in the bottle for cheap....... sad to here that it is gone. Sorry I cant be of any help for ya but maybe you just need to bite the bullet and get the NFL package from Direct TV so you can see the games. I just had two trees removed in my new house at the price of $1,200 to get satellite signal for Bills games....... ya gotta make the sacrifices man...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dan,

Tony from the Fletcher's gang here. I haven't been there for a month or so, but the general impression I get is either: (1) they're closing for restaurant renovations "sometime" in the near future, or (2) they are going to stay the way they are, but not be a Buffalo bar.

Anyways, I found a bar (the "iBar") in the South Charles Village area which is owned by a guy from Buffalo. Their site can be found here. I've talked to the owner a few times, and he's definitely up for hosting the Charm City Bills Backers crowd (he will have Sabres games also). As for the bar, it has three floors, the wings are damn good, they have $1.50 Genny Cream cans, Bloody Mary specials on Sunday afternoons, and I am told they will have beef on weck in the fall.

I doubt the Redskins/Steelers/Lions games will be shown in the B-More area live, but I definitely plan on being there for the Indy game and most regular season games.

Please feel free to spread the word among Baltimore-area Bills fans. Thanks!

Hey Dan,

Tony from the Fletcher's gang here. I haven't been there for a month or so, but the general impression I get is either: (1) they're closing for restaurant renovations "sometime" in the near future, or (2) they are going to stay the way they are, but not be a Buffalo bar.

Anyways, I found a bar (the "iBar") in the South Charles Village area which is owned by a guy from Buffalo. Their site can be found here. I've talked to the owner a few times, and he's definitely up for hosting the Charm City Bills Backers crowd (he will have Sabres games also). As for the bar, it has three floors, the wings are damn good, they have $1.50 Genny Cream cans, Bloody Mary specials on Sunday afternoons, and I am told they will have beef on weck in the fall.

I doubt the Redskins/Steelers/Lions games will be shown in the B-More area live, but I definitely plan on being there for the Indy game and most regular season games.

Please feel free to spread the word among Baltimore-area Bills fans. Thanks!

is that a selling point? :D:censored: