First came Cops on Fox...

Just Jack

I am patiently waiting for:

Sleepy Lock and Dam Operators!

Sure to be a hit... Venetian Night is tonight. Third shift (Sunday morning) is sure to be the "highlight" of the season! "Nothing like booze, water, and heavy commercial tonnage under the cover of night to get one's motor running... Watch 'em all cram in trying to get home!" :ph34r::ph34r:;)

Gee, I hope there is female nakedness this year... :blush:

I am patiently waiting for:

Sleepy Lock and Dam Operators!

in announcer voice...

Next week, will this overloaded motorboat filled with drunken babes in bikinis make it through the lock in time?

I think Wrecked might by pretty good for those people that always have to slow down for accidents, totally ignoring the cop in front of them trying to get them to speed up to keep traffic moving.

in announcer voice...

Next week, will this overloaded motorboat filled with drunken babes in bikinis make it through the lock in time?

I think Wrecked might by pretty good for those people that always have to slow down for accidents, totally ignoring the cop in front of them trying to get them to speed up to keep traffic moving.

They should do Wrecked in Chicago... The added twist of cops taking bribes to steer business to certain towing companies would be cool... Mix in fed investigations, what not... You have the makings of a good show!

:ph34r:;)

then other professions started getting reality shows, like Airline, Parking Wars, Ice Road Truckers. Now the newest reality show has hit the small screen...

Wrecked - Tow truck operators.

There's also a new reality show from the creators of Ice Truckers, Ax Men, and Deadliest Catch, it pits people against each other in very difficult and dangerous jobs. The preview I caught had them capping a gushing oil well, they must have to sign a thick pile of wavers before getting the go to be on this show. I'll see if I can find a link...

found this gem:

A new show set to debut next fall is called "Last Man Standing" - in which Western athletes subject themselves to native tribal rituals deep in the rainforest.

But couldn't find the other.

There's also a new reality show from the creators of Ice Truckers, Ax Men, and Deadliest Catch, it pits people against each other in very difficult and dangerous jobs. The preview I caught had them capping a gushing oil well, they must have to sign a thick pile of wavers before getting the go to be on this show. I'll see if I can find a link...

It's not Black Gold you're thinking of, right?